Windows 10: Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

Discus and support Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As title, When I press the Chinese comma bottom on screen keyboard, Nothing Happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 瑞宇鄭, May 19, 2019.

1. 瑞宇鄭 Win User

Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

As title, When I press the Chinese comma bottom on screen keyboard, Nothing Happens

:)

瑞宇鄭, May 19, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 19, 2019
  3. Chinese on European C6 ???

Hello,

have C6, bought in Germany.

C6 doesn´t display Chinese signs, I also would like to be able to enter Chinese via Pinyin.

Chinese doesn´t show up on the available languages list.

Any help is welcome.

Greetings

schlemil72_72, May 19, 2019
  4. Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

1. Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work - Similar Threads - Chinese comma bottom

2. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore: I use a Chinese keyboard daily and suddenly it stopped working yesterday. I followed so many instructions to repair this problem which include the:- Disable Microsoft IME which appears in Task Manager and causes high CPU- Touch keyboard in services set to manual it was...
  3. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore: I use a Chinese keyboard daily and suddenly it stopped working yesterday. I followed so many instructions to repair this problem which include the:- Disable Microsoft IME which appears in Task Manager and causes high CPU- Touch keyboard in services set to manual it was...
  4. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  6. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  7. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. The Pinyin for the Simplified Chinese Keyboard Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Pinyin for the Simplified Chinese Keyboard Doesn't Work: I've been trying for hours to get the pinyin to work but still hasn't. Whenever I try to add tones to the letters, it just turns into the regular numbers. I don't know how it stopped working in the first place and i need it to work so that I can be able to add pronunciation...
  9. Comma Key on All Keyboards not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Comma Key on All Keyboards not Working: Hello guys, so my comma key doesn’t work on any of my keyboards on my main PC. I tried both on my laptop and they both work there. I’m not sure when the comma key stopped working but it’s been a few months for sure. The ‘Less-Than’ key doesn’t work either. However, they both...
  10. Chinese comma is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese comma is not working: I faced this issue with my screen keyboard, I should say that this issue persists only on my screen keyboard rather than on my Logitech keyboard. This is the only issue I noticed...