Windows 10: Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

Discus and support Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I couldn't find a non senile way to word the post LOLOL OK so I stopped using my macbook in 2015, and ever since then, I still haven't found a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QPILLOWCASE, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

I couldn't find a non senile way to word the post LOLOL

OK so I stopped using my macbook in 2015, and ever since then, I still haven't found a way to handwrite words in the same way.

Is there a program/something built in where you can just write the characters and not have to click and drag the mouse/touchpad to write?

That method was so slick!

submitted by /u/QPILLOWCASE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QPILLOWCASE, Oct 19, 2020

2. Chinese Handwriting input for Windows 10

Hello,

There's a similar case that where you can refer on if you wish to find out about the Chinese handwriting input. You can try the suggested steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi, dated on 19th of March 2016, on this thread.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Scott Xe Win User
    Set up a traditional Chinese handwriting keyboard for input on Windows 10.

Original Title: Chinese keyboard

I set up a traditional Chinese handwriting keyboard for input. There is no suggested following the first word like Windows mobile. Do I need to set up somewhere to have suggested word following last word entered? Thanks!

Scott Xe, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

Chinese Handwriting input for Windows 10

Why....my original surface provides Chinese characters handwriting but after update the version....

It losts the function of Chinese input handwriting..

Any method to return its original setting

Hung WaiTin, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

1. Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook? - Similar Threads - Chinese handwriting input

2. How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?: Hello all,So on Android and google handwriting you can adjust the input time to infinite allowing you to take your time inputting each stroke in sequence before the character you are looking for comes out. With Windows so far, haven't been able to find such an option and as...
  3. How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?: Hello all,So on Android and google handwriting you can adjust the input time to infinite allowing you to take your time inputting each stroke in sequence before the character you are looking for comes out. With Windows so far, haven't been able to find such an option and as...
  4. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  5. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  6. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  7. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  8. Can't find handwriting input

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find handwriting input: I want to start using handwriting input, but I can't find the option. This is what I see when bring up the on-screen keyboard and press the button in the top left corner (I'm using Windows version 2004): [img] How can I get handwriting enabled? 164464
  9. Chinese changjie input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese changjie input: The Score of the Chinese "Changjie" input in Windows are as follow: Win XP the best Win 7 problematic but still can use it Win 10 the worst input method among all Windows, the problem is: it slow down the input speed if you want to input a...
  10. Please fix Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please fix Chinese Handwriting: Hi Previously I have no problems in installing Chinese Handwriting with Win10 Pro. It was also a good reason for buying Win10 Pro. Recently reinstalled windows and I have no option to install Chinese Handwriting. Please fix. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...