Windows 10: Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10

Discus and support Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Window 10. I have used Chinese Bopomofo input for long time. Suddenly, IME pad was deactivated after window update. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M.L.CCC, Nov 15, 2018.

1. M.L.CCC Win User

Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10

Hi,

I have Window 10. I have used Chinese Bopomofo input for long time. Suddenly, IME pad was deactivated after window update.

I have re-installed Chinese Bopomofo and Quick input for more than three times, however, IME pad still not activate.

I see a message IME is disabled. How to activate Chinese IME pad?

:)

M.L.CCC, Nov 15, 2018

2. IME Simplified Chinese

I had Windows 7 and I updated online to Windows 10. I write and use Mandarin Simplified Chinese. Before
    Microsoft had an excellent Input Method Editor ( IME) for Chinese but most disappointingly the IME in Windows 10 is incomplete. So now there is no Radical Dictionary function where you can search for the Radical and then find all the characters
    that use that Radical by the number of strokes. Secondly it had an IME pad where you could draw the character with the mouse and it would suggest possible matches for you.

So I ‘ve been waiting in the hope that a fix would come to at least upgrade the IME to what it had been but so far nothing. Please can you tell me if Microsoft intend to restore the IME and when it might happen?

KeithRobinsonZL., Nov 15, 2018
  3. where is my IME pad

hi, where is my chinese IME pad ? i'm using windows 10, i used to have that but it's gone now.

LooLee_638, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10

IME Simplified Chinese

Hi Taffy087 thanks for reply. No .I have read them but they are not relevant to what I m asking about. I can input the Chinese using the IME but the Dictionary and the IME Pad are completely missing from Windows 10. They were really useful when you want
    to find a character and you don't know it or how it is pronounced.

KeithRobinsonZL., Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10

1. Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10 - Similar Threads - Chinese IME pad

2. There is no IME pad for Simplified Chinese Microsoft pinyin Keyboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no IME pad for Simplified Chinese Microsoft pinyin Keyboard in Windows 11: I've installed handwriting on my keyboard yet I don't see any way to insert handwriting in this Chinese keyboard, Unlike the Japanese keyboard where it has an IME pad, This one doesnt....
  3. There is no IME pad for Simplified Chinese Microsoft pinyin Keyboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no IME pad for Simplified Chinese Microsoft pinyin Keyboard in Windows 11: I've installed handwriting on my keyboard yet I don't see any way to insert handwriting in this Chinese keyboard, Unlike the Japanese keyboard where it has an IME pad, This one doesnt....
  4. Problems using a Traditional Chinese IME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems using a Traditional Chinese IME: Hi, I had the WIndows 10 Pro 64bit ver 1909 which using a user account no admin right. And I installed the language Chinese Traditional , Hong Kong SAR and Microsoft Quick as input method .The installation is successful. However, I tried switch to this input method, I...
  5. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10

Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10: laptop cmd“ DISM.exe / Online / Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Basic~~~zh-TW~0.0.1.0” [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/traditional-chinese-ime-is-not-ready-yet-on/1b888f7c-a9e6-45dd-8598-b8c4388f7c8b
  6. Chinese IME

Chinese IME: I can type chinese word in windows search bar after installed chinese language under Add Language but i could not type at any others app browser address bar, MS Words etc and it didn't show the language bar at taskbar but the Chinese IME is enable in the background. please...
  7. Chinese IME

Chinese IME: In Windows 10 the automatic learning feature of Traditional Chinese IME does not work at all. Is this a bug or am I missing something? It worked correctly in Windows 7. "Dynamic candidate order based on usage" is selected....
  8. Chinese IME in Windows 10

Chinese IME in Windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Chinese IME traditional Chinese in Windows 10 for awhile, and the automatic "learning" feature doesn't work listing the characters I use most first. It did work in Windows 7. Is this a bug?...
  9. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10

“Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I am using a Windows 10 version 1809. The problem is when I try to install the Microsoft Bopomofo pinyin input method under the Chinese (Taiwan) category. It will be installed successfully. However, when I try to use it and switch to this input method, I can...
  10. Preferences in Chinese IME

Preferences in Chinese IME: When using the Chinese IME, (simplified, pinyin input), there's a pop up bar that displays a list of words that it thinks you're trying to type, with an associated number to press to choose said word. The problem I'm having is that this feature tries to intuit what you're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 1809 IME Pad