Windows 10: Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update

Discus and support Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my Chinese changjie input is not properly working after auto windows updateAfter I switch to Changjie input mode, and after I enter the codes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis Fung, May 10, 2021.

1. Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update

Hi, my Chinese changjie input is not properly working after auto windows updateAfter I switch to Changjie input mode, and after I enter the codes for Chinese word and press "space", the Chinese word should come out.After windows update, I do the same above but when I press 'space', there is no response as usual, as a result I can't type any Chinese word in word or excel.

:)

Dennis Fung, May 10, 2021
  2. Ross Sun Win User

Chinese changjie input

The Score of the Chinese "Changjie" input in Windows are as follow:

Win XP the best

Win 7 problematic but still can use it

Win 10 the worst input method among all Windows,

( the problem is: it slow down the input speed if you want to input a sequence of Chinese characters

because it will distribute you by pop up a box to ask you to select characters but you may not need to )

Microsoft really need to review the Chinese "Changjie" input in Windows 10, it really really BAD.

Ross Sun, May 10, 2021
  3. Where can I download New Cangjie Chinese input system for Windows 10?

Thank you for your link. I already have all the languages I work with (Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) added to Windows 10 in addition to English. I am looking to get/download New Changjie Chinese input method for Traditional Chinese (Taiwan),
    but it doesn't seem to be available for Windows 10. There is only ONE Changjie input method listed under Language/Sublanguage and that one is not as good as New Changjie.

Chunyi

ChunyiChen, May 10, 2021
  4. Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update

Windows 10 Chinese Input (Predictive Function Gone!)

Hi there,

I have been using Windows 8.1, just upgraded to Windows 10 today.

When I was typing Chinese (Changjie Input Method) in Windows 8.1, when I type the first "symbol", there will be a list of predictive words, of the possible words I as going to type.

However, after upgrading to Windows 10, this predictive function is gone.

In its replacement, Windows 10 switches back to the old predictive method, forcing the using to type the whole word, and predicting the next character as a phrase, rather than predicting the word, as soon as inputting the 1st stroke on the keyboard.

This is a major step backward.

Can Windows 10 switch back to the Changjie Input method used in Windows 8.1?

Many thanks,

Ronald

Cuddly_koala, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update

1. Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update - Similar Threads - Chinese input Changjie

2. Chinese Traditional ChangJie type downloading over 1 day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Traditional ChangJie type downloading over 1 day: I add handwriting function, then my Chinese Traditional ChangJie type downloading for 2 days. please help. Attached screenshot for your reference....
  3. Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working: Setting up correctly in time & language setting. Quick input method have issues that always locked to ENG input and cannot switch to ""And it can only switch when selected option use old quick input method checkbox in Quick input keyboard settingHowever, under old quick input...
  4. Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working: Setting up correctly in time & language setting. Quick input method have issues that always locked to ENG input and cannot switch to ""And it can only switch when selected option use old quick input method checkbox in Quick input keyboard settingHowever, under old quick input...
  5. Changjie keyboard unable to switch input mode from English mode to Chinese mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changjie keyboard unable to switch input mode from English mode to Chinese mode: I am using "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" in windows 10 Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.1348, and I am using "Microsoft Changjie" as my keyboard.In the original design of the Changjie keyboard, input mode can be switched between i.e. English mode and i.e. Chinese mode, so that...
  6. Changjie keyboard unable to switch input mode from English mode to Chinese mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changjie keyboard unable to switch input mode from English mode to Chinese mode: I am using "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" in windows 10 Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.1348, and I am using "Microsoft Changjie" as my keyboard.In the original design of the Changjie keyboard, input mode can be switched between i.e. English mode and i.e. Chinese mode, so that...
  7. AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY: I have an another Lenovo Laptop which is working properly before this update. But after the update left touchpad key open properties pane right touchpad key is doing nothing and keypad also is not working. I try with wireless mouse and keypad but problem is not resolve...
  8. Chinese changjie input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese changjie input: The Score of the Chinese "Changjie" input in Windows are as follow: Win XP the best Win 7 problematic but still can use it Win 10 the worst input method among all Windows, the problem is: it slow down the input speed if you want to input a...
  9. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  10. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...