Windows 10: Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

Discus and support Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It works only when "default" desktop. If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work. Can be verified with desktops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vivianji, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Vivianji Win User

Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

It works only when "default" desktop.

If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work.

Can be verified with desktops https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/desktops

:)

Vivianji, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Disinto Win User
    Disinto, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

Chinese input method

I'm not really educated on keyboards for Chinese, but can you please tell me the difference between PinYin and the options offered on Windows Phone? I see 6 different input methods for Chinese.

As always, anything you want to see added in a future version of Windows Phone should go to the suggestion box.
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

Entegy, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Chinese input method

2. Input Method cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Method cannot be opened: Recently, my windows 11 cannot switch input method after login. Question desription1. There is no UI about input method in the task bar near the time.2. The UI is shown when logining account, but missing after login an account.3. I have tried to ues another account to login...
  3. Input Method cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Method cannot be opened: Recently, my windows 11 cannot switch input method after login. Question desription1. There is no UI about input method in the task bar near the time.2. The UI is shown when logining account, but missing after login an account.3. I have tried to ues another account to login...
  4. Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error

Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error: in Chinese correct pinyin spelling is shi'denot si'dePlease correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pinyin-chinese-input-method-spelling/71a3b8ec-0026-45c6-84df-9d4f4a956546
  5. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  6. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  7. How to add Chinese Tranditional, Taiwan MS Pinyin on switch input method by "windows key +...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add Chinese Tranditional, Taiwan MS Pinyin on switch input method by "windows key +...: Re switch language input method It is very surprised to find that MS has fallen quite behind in listening to its customers if compared with Apple, after reviewing the relative discussion in community since W 7. As regards MacOS in my MacBook, its switch language input...
  8. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  9. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  10. windows 10 Chinese input method

windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...