Windows 10: Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters

Discus and support Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Chinese Keyboard in language settings won't let me type certain letters such as X, I, U, V so I'm not able to type out certain words such as "xia"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 13ingo, May 6, 2021.

1. 13ingo Win User

Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters

The Chinese Keyboard in language settings won't let me type certain letters such as X, I, U, V so I'm not able to type out certain words such as "xia"

:)

13ingo, May 6, 2021

2. Laptop keyboard typing double letters on certain keys (Solved)

My laptop keyboard is typing double letters on certain keys

An example: t is t5, y is y6, [ is [-, and ] is ]\.

It was a charger that caused the problem

dillmatt09, May 6, 2021
  3. Den242 Win User
    Is manually switching letters on the Chinese language keyboard in Windows 10 possible? Or adjusting the Chinese keyboard layout to the German keyboard?

Hello,

I have a German keyboard on wich the letters Z and Y are switched, and when I switch to typing Chinese, I need to type Z to get a Y and vice versa, which is very annoying. Apparently, the Chinese keyboard layout on Windows 10 does not know that
    I have a laptop bought in Germany with a German keyboard.

Is there some way I can manually switch the letters on the Chinese keyboard in Windows 10? Or solve the problem in another way?

Thank you!

Den242, May 6, 2021
  4. Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters

My laptop keyboard wont type certain letters sometime

I'm using Lenovo y520 with windows 10 home os, I don't know why sometimes my keyboard won't type certain letters for sudden

vincenthartantoo, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters

1. Chinese Keyboard Won't Type Certain Letters - Similar Threads - Chinese Keyboard Won't

2. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy: I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden I noticed that my Z key on my asus laptop would not work unless another key was being pressed down. Then I noticed it was the same for the R, I and U keys as well as the right arrow key. Then when I pressed shift lock on accident...
  3. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy: I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden I noticed that my Z key on my asus laptop would not work unless another key was being pressed down. Then I noticed it was the same for the R, I and U keys as well as the right arrow key. Then when I pressed shift lock on accident...
  4. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  6. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  7. Keyboard typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing extra letters: I've got a Lenovo e300 2nd gen running on Windows 10 Pro Education. An entire section of the keyboard is malfunctioning. When I press the 8 key in the top row, it types 13247890. When I push the i key, it types qewruiop. When I push the k key, it types adsfjkl;\. You'll...
  8. Laptop keyboard typing double letters on certain keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keyboard typing double letters on certain keys: My laptop keyboard is typing double letters on certain keys An example: t is t5, y is y6, [ is [-, and ] is ]\. Is there anyway to fix that problem?...
  9. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...
  10. Keyboard is typing the wrong letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard is typing the wrong letters: My Logitec K350 keyboard works fine when I plug it into my laptop. When I plug it into my desktop and search on Google, try to shop on Amazon, etc. it produces the wrong letter when I press on a few of them. s key types an i q key types a s e key types a m Same...