Windows 10: Chinese laptop can't change system language to English

Discus and support Chinese laptop can't change system language to English in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I live in China and I bought a Lenovo laptop in June 2020. The problem is that I can't seem to change the system language at all. I have installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sjarvie, Jun 25, 2020.

1. sjarvie Win User

Chinese laptop can't change system language to English

I live in China and I bought a Lenovo laptop in June 2020. The problem is that I can't seem to change the system language at all. I have installed several English language packs, but they can only be used for typing NOT for system display language. In the region/language menu, there is only Chinese and no other choices whatsoever. The English language pack is at the top of the preferred language list, but it makes no difference. The only choice for Windows display language is Chinese. There is a drop down menu when you click on the display language, but Chinese is the only choice. No other countries or languages are listed. Please help.

:)

sjarvie, Jun 25, 2020
  2. inam Win User

Language conversion from chinese to english

I bought new DELL (Inspiron 5559, 9LZM162) laptop but the window is in Chinese. I want convert Chinese to English language. I read How to Add or Remove Language Packs and change Display Language in Windows 10 and I did this all. Then i signed out and signed in but still language is in Chinese... I donʻt know how to change the Language. How and what to do plz help me....

3. AjishM Win User
    Change Language from Chinese to English

I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?

AjishM, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Chinese laptop can't change system language to English

change my chinese language to english

Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change

BradMaxwell1, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Chinese laptop can't change system language to English

1. Chinese laptop can't change system language to English - Similar Threads - Chinese laptop can't

2. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  3. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  4. Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English: I bought a laptop in Argentina and I cannot change the language to English. I've done everything suggested, installed the English language pack, changed the region to English, changed administrator settings etc - but English does not appear in the drop down box....
  5. Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English: I bought a laptop in Argentina and I cannot change the language to English. I've done everything suggested, installed the English language pack, changed the region to English, changed administrator settings etc - but English does not appear in the drop down box....
  6. I can't change my Window's 10 Language from Chinese to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change my Window's 10 Language from Chinese to English: I recently bought a PC from China and i cannot change my language. I bought it from a company called Thunderobot. Can someone please help me because it says your license only supports this language and i cannot download another language pack. Someone please help!...
  7. HP laptop system language is still Chinese even when preferred is English

HP laptop system language is still Chinese even when preferred is English: I recently bought a laptop and the region was China. When I change the language settings, the system language won't change the 'A'. The technician said they installed Windows 10 Chinese Home edition, meaning only Chinese will be the system language. I need an English pack...
  8. Can't change the display language from Chinese to English

Can't change the display language from Chinese to English: Hi savvy tech guys and girls, I just bought a brand new HP OMEN 17 in China and no surprise everything is in Chinese. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to change the display language to English. What I have done: 1. I have downloaded an English language pack. 2. I...
  9. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  10. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...