Windows 10: Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.

Discus and support Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my new laptop in Chinese (as I live here ) and it comes predeterminated with chinese microsoft 10, however it doesn't allow me to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vaneceleita, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.

I bought my new laptop in Chinese (as I live here ) and it comes predeterminated with chinese microsoft 10, however it doesn't allow me to change the language and even if I download english pakage for example... It doesn't allow me. It someone could here me that with be awasome. (Chinese characters aren't easy by know to read)

Computer: lenovo xiaoxin air 13.3

Microsoft : windows 10

16G

8generation

:)

vaneceleita, Mar 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 26, 2019
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.

1. Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages. - Similar Threads - Chinese microsoft microsoft

2. Fail to install Chinese Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to install Chinese Language: This is my OS build:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion DevInstalled on ‎18/‎9/‎2021OS build 21996.1Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 321.14700.0.3Every time I tried to install a Chinese langauge, the installing of basic typing font will fail.With error code: 0x800F0950...
  3. Windows language is stuck in Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows language is stuck in Chinese: I was given a laptop as a gift from a Chinese friend. But Windows 10 is stuck in Chinese despite my having downloaded English language packs. How do I fix it? I've followed the online instructions without success and have rebooted repeatedly. The language remains Chinese....
  4. Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language: 1. I already instaleed chinese language pack in my Windows setting app2. However, everytime i switch my typing language to Chinese, it doesn't works and this notification comes out3. I click on the notification and get into the language section in setting app4. I add a new...
  5. Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language: 1. I already instaleed chinese language pack in my Windows setting app2. However, everytime i switch my typing language to Chinese, it doesn't works and this notification comes out3. I click on the notification and get into the language section in setting app4. I add a new...
  6. Windows 10 Language Chinese Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Language Chinese Laptop: Dear Community, I've bought the latest Huawei MateBook X Pro 2021 Laptop. This machine is just a pure happiness my opinion. My problem is that the windows 10 installed on it supports only Chinese language. I tried everything to just add another language but CANNOT do it....
  7. Windows language is Chinese

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows language is Chinese: [IMG]Hello I got a serious problem on my laptop ut shows that and I don't know the language ,I can't even go to the next page ,it takes me back there. Kindly help...
  8. chinese language

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese language: [ATTACH]How i remove this chinese language ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-language/5ba813e9-0484-4b56-80d3-d0e12f91bd84
  9. Microsoft communications in Chinese

Microsoft communications in Chinese: I am in USA but all of the emails and texts I receive from Microsoft is in Chinese. It happens on my pc, ipads, and iphones. I saw that other people have this problem but not a resolution. Any suggestions how to resolve?...
  10. Chinese Language Pack

Chinese Language Pack: Hi, after the recent Windows update, the Chinese Simplified language pack doesn't seem to work anymore. I was trying to type in Simplified Chinese but somehow the machine is outputting Traditional characters. I have tried reinstalling the language pack, and restarting my...