Windows 10: Chinese Pop Up

Discus and support Chinese Pop Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been getting this Chinese pop up for over a year. I lived in China for two years and had to download a few Chinese apps while I was there such... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chels93, Aug 10, 2019.

1. chels93 Win User

Chinese Pop Up

I have been getting this Chinese pop up for over a year. I lived in China for two years and had to download a few Chinese apps while I was there such as Alipay, WeChat, QQ, and I believe it was called One Drive. I moved back to the USA and uninstalled all these programs so I thought this pop up would stop. Imagine my surprise when this popped up today. I have run defragmentations, virus scans, and uninstalled my java to get it to go away and it will randomly pop up, even when I'm not browsing on the internet. I will say that this popped up after I turned off the Controlled Folders when the laptop wouldn't run my Sims 4 game. I know I can turn the controlled folder back on, but how do I find this one pop up ad and get rid of it permanently?

Chinese Pop Up b50b92a4-6f06-44bb-a55a-805b16299b2b?upload=true.jpg

:)

chels93, Aug 10, 2019

2. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 10, 2019
  3. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Chinese Pop Up

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Chinese Pop Up

1. Chinese Pop Up - Similar Threads - Chinese Pop

2. a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel...: After turning on the computer, a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel video plays invisibly in the background, only sound is heard but no video is seen. Sometimes videos play without sound which can be seen by checking...
  3. a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel...: After turning on the computer, a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel video plays invisibly in the background, only sound is heard but no video is seen. Sometimes videos play without sound which can be seen by checking...
  4. a pop-up window starts and disappears instantly, after which some Chinese YouTube channel...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up: This thing popped up when I was typing, how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-random-chinese-pop/369587d6-d39d-47f2-b604-80a47f1f81a2
  6. Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up

Guys how do I get rid of this random Chinese pop up: This thing popped up when I was typing, how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-random-chinese-pop/369587d6-d39d-47f2-b604-80a47f1f81a2
  7. Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared: I am using Window 10.This week my Chinese keyboard, Simplified China, Microsoft Pinyin does not work normally. When i typed the pinyin, it does not show the suggestion pop up. I have tried to remove and reinstall, restart the PC many times, it does not work, May i know what...
  8. Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared

Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up suddenly disappeared: I am using Window 10.This week my Chinese keyboard, Simplified China, Microsoft Pinyin does not work normally. When i typed the pinyin, it does not show the suggestion pop up. I have tried to remove and reinstall, restart the PC many times, it does not work, May i know what...
  9. I have a black box that says "Info" and several Chinese characters that keeps popping up....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a black box that says "Info" and several Chinese characters that keeps popping up....: This is the box that used to pop up every week or so. Now it is constant and is driving me nuts. What do I need to do to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-black-box-that-says-info-and-several/b3277e33-f302-4773-bec8-c92b6511aec4
  10. I have a black box that says "Info" and several Chinese characters that keeps popping up....

I have a black box that says "Info" and several Chinese characters that keeps popping up....: This is the box that used to pop up every week or so. Now it is constant and is driving me nuts. What do I need to do to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-black-box-that-says-info-and-several/b3277e33-f302-4773-bec8-c92b6511aec4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Alipay