Windows 10: chinese Simplified,China

Discus and support chinese Simplified,China in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HossamMohamed9, Jun 15, 2020.

1. chinese Simplified,China

I can not remove that langue from my PC chinese Simplified,China aa3f8af4-3cad-4b56-a686-dd688e47801e?upload=true.png

:)

HossamMohamed9, Jun 15, 2020

2. Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Have you followed this to create the keyboard you use? If not, follow this and try them again:

In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.

Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.

Click on ‘Add a Language’.

From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.

Select Chinese (Simplified, China).

Click on Language pack available.

Click on Options button.

Wait for Download to complete.

Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard

Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Running Simplified Chinese software on Egnlish version Windows 7

I tried to install a Simplified Chinese language software on my English version Windows 7 PC , but can't run it as the characters are unrecognizable. Displayed language already changed to Simplified Chinese and the region to China. Can anyone help?

DennisMak2, Jun 15, 2020
  4. MF_615 Win User

chinese Simplified,China

Running Simplified Chinese software on Egnlish version Windows 7

MF_615, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

chinese Simplified,China

1. chinese Simplified,China - Similar Threads - chinese Simplified China

2. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  3. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  4. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  5. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

"Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  6. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  7. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  8. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  9. how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903: I can't remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-pinyin-chinesesimplified/8c5a954f-6ab7-4e49-af77-afb8a2aa1394
  10. Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?: Why can't I load the Chinese simplified keyboard on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-load-the-chinese-simplified-china/d4389835-4d9d-4f17-9768-f77163dad921