Windows 10: Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551)

Discus and support Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to download Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551). I can not found it any where on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by satish.konishetti, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551)

Hello,

I am trying to download Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551). I can not found it any where on internet. please let me know where can I download the package.

Thanks.

:)

satish.konishetti, Sep 27, 2018

2. how to deploy Chinese simplify supplemental fonts to win10 based on en-us

we deploy win 10 use a en-us based image, and install chinese language package for china user, but the chinese supplemental fonts is missing, how could we install simplify supplemental fonts to win10 based on en-us? we had already installed the language
    package.

YouHailong, Sep 27, 2018
  3. how to deploy Chinese simplify supplemental fonts to win10 based on en-us

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the real situation is we have thousand computers and users don't have permission to add a language by themselves. we need to install those fonts during system installation. and even we had installed chinese language package
    previously, but the chinese supplemental fonts like Fangsong, Kaiti still are not installed, so we want to find a way to install those fonts like install additional update package or add parameter during install language package. do you have any idea for this?

YouHailong, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551)

how to deploy Chinese simplify supplemental fonts to win10 based on en-us

Hi,

If someone creates a document on a computer with a Chinese font, the document might look different when shared with someone else who does not have Chinese fonts installed on their computer. Office programs will substitute the original font with the closest
    available installed font, which may result in odd spacing between characters. You can add the language you need for the fonts to display correctly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows Start button, click Settings, and then click
      Time & language.
    • Click Region & language, and then click Add a language.
    • Click the language for the font you want to add. Any fonts associated with that language will be downloaded, and your text should display correctly.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551)

1. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551) - Similar Threads - Chinese Simplified Supplemental

2. Chinese Supplemental Font install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Supplemental Font install problem: Bought a new laptop and trying to install Chinese typing tool, but it keeps prompting Chinese Supplemental Fonts installation which takes ages but the downloading bar not moving at all. Any way I can skip this or speed up the installation ?...
  3. Chinese Supplemental Font install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Supplemental Font install problem: Bought a new laptop and trying to install Chinese typing tool, but it keeps prompting Chinese Supplemental Fonts installation which takes ages but the downloading bar not moving at all. Any way I can skip this or speed up the installation ?...
  4. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  5. chinese Simplified,China

chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207
  6. Windows version 1709. OS build 16299.15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows version 1709. OS build 16299.15: I have had to do a factory reset. It was completed overnight and I initiated a catch up of all Windows updates. Revision 1709 OS build 16299.15 is now installed, and has again surfaced the same problems - uncontrollable mouse and launch of applications. Has anyone had that...
  7. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1607

Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1607: Hello Team, One of my Reports generated in PDF not displaying the Chinese characters correctly. I downloaded the language pack for ZH-CN and installed even then its not showing properly. My PC is not connected to Internet, so how can i add the Chinese (Simplified)...
  8. Windows 10 ver.1709 build 16299

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 ver.1709 build 16299: Hi, I have tried versions 1809, 1903 and now I'm using 1709 build 16299. I have Windows updates turned off in gpedit.msc. I'm into benchmarking with Futuremark programs like 3DMark which comes with Firestrike, Time Spy and several others. I also have VRMark installed and...
  9. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803: Hi Sir, our company are using WSUS server to deploy updates and software. when i'm trying to add "Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font" for windows 10 1803 always failed, even disable WSUS server let windows to download from Microsoft. please provide me the...
  10. Is it legal to install "Simplified Chinese ClearType fonts for Windows XP" on other windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to install "Simplified Chinese ClearType fonts for Windows XP" on other windows...: Dear all, Microsoft provided the download for Microsoft Yahei font with the following download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14577 The download load was published on 5/20/2008, and its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chinese fonts for windows10

2. windows 10 simplified chinese font

3. chinese simplified supplemental fonts

4. chinese simplified in windows 10,
  5. chinese font windows 10,
  6. chinese simplified fonts free download,
  7. win 10 heic download chinese simplified,
  8. simplified chinese fonts windows 10,
  9. how to install the chinese font in windows 10,
  10. build 1809 chinese fonts display as squares ,
  11. chinese fonts for windows 10,
  12. windows 10 1809 chinese supplemental fonts,
  13. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551),
  14. windows 10 supplemental fonts,
  15. install simplified chinese fonts windows 10 download