Windows 10: chinese text in task manager

Discus and support chinese text in task manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/micimaco, Jan 16, 2020.

1. chinese text in task manager

/u/micimaco, Jan 16, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 16, 2020
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink chinese text in task manager ;)

infrared, Jan 16, 2020
  4. chinese text in task manager

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

chinese text in task manager

1. chinese text in task manager - Similar Threads - chinese text task

2. Text displays strangely on task manager and file explorer path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text displays strangely on task manager and file explorer path: To whom it may concern,Since I updated my computer to the latest update, I have encountered a strange issue where the task manager shows black text on a black background in light or custom theme. The task manager still appears abnormal after restarting the computer As seen in...
  3. Text displays strangely on task manager and file explorer path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text displays strangely on task manager and file explorer path: To whom it may concern,Since I updated my computer to the latest update, I have encountered a strange issue where the task manager shows black text on a black background in light or custom theme. The task manager still appears abnormal after restarting the computer As seen in...
  4. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese text in a WER archived report.: Hello, I am facing this issue.The WER issue signature shows here:P1: 10.0.19041.1737:1P2: 0x800F0984 0x800F0984 Matching binary: Microsoft.Msmq.Activex.Interop.dll missing for component:...
  5. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese text in a WER archived report.: Hello, I am facing this issue.The WER issue signature shows here:P1: 10.0.19041.1737:1P2: 0x800F0984 0x800F0984 Matching binary: Microsoft.Msmq.Activex.Interop.dll missing for component:...
  6. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Authentication texts in Chinese

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authentication texts in Chinese: Hey. So recently, for the past two days I’ve been receiving text messages from Microsoft containing an authentication code, but with text in Chinese. I have received messages from this number before regarding authentication codes so I know it’s a legit number, however for...
  8. Text stopped appearing on hotbar and task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text stopped appearing on hotbar and task manager: [ATTACH] This only just started happening after I restarted my computer because it was running slowly. https://preview.redd.it/5jdr9w6kvj361.png?width=1641&format=png&auto=webp&s=64d6dcdb050e7478221a38b46fa8adc30a947fc1 submitted by /u/F2iFov [link] [comments]...
  9. Garbled text on Chinese applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbled text on Chinese applications: I foundout that whenever I'm on a Chinese application or text files, or even when I type Chinese in DEV C++, I got garbled texts. I really want to solve this problem. The text looks like: ±¾²úÆ·²ÉÓýٳÖ×¢È...
  10. Windows not displaying text in certain programs and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not displaying text in certain programs and task manager: I'm on prerelease build 18272; the below happens sporadically. The issue often kicks off when I try to open excel. When this happens, when using the open / save as dialog, the icons have no text. Some desktop icons are missing text, and as you can see, the text is missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Chinese name windows process

2. windows 10 process running with chinese characters