Windows 10: chinese text in task manager

Discus and support chinese text in task manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/micimaco, Jan 16, 2020.

1. chinese text in task manager

/u/micimaco, Jan 16, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 16, 2020
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink chinese text in task manager ;)

infrared, Jan 16, 2020
  4. chinese text in task manager

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

chinese text in task manager

1. chinese text in task manager - Similar Threads - chinese text task

2. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  3. Task Manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager: I have attached a screenshot taken just now of my Task Manager. Isn't that Memory number running awfully high? The one thing that is really huge is Firefox, around 700 MB and I only have two tabs open. 133311
  4. Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager: I have attached a screenshot taken just now of my Task Manager. Isn't that Memory number running awfully high? The one thing that is really huge is Firefox, around 700 MB and I only have two tabs open. 133311
  5. task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task Manager: Im in my task manager and I have like 6 Google chrome and Don't understand why all of those would be running using memory. can I end them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/632abd16-12a2-494d-883c-f154c772ccae
  6. Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager: I am trying to set up an alarm using task manager. However, when I attempt to change a condition to "wake PC up to perform this task", and click the " Ok " button, it prompts me to put in a password for my account. My account is the only one on this device and I'm using...
  7. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  8. Windows not displaying text in certain programs and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not displaying text in certain programs and task manager: I'm on prerelease build 18272; the below happens sporadically. The issue often kicks off when I try to open excel. When this happens, when using the open / save as dialog, the icons have no text. Some desktop icons are missing text, and as you can see, the text is missing...
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d
  10. TASK MANAGER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER: When I open Task Manager I get the following: APPS (1) BACKGROUND PROCESSES (75) WINDOWS PROCESS (98) I have no idea what all these processes are nor how they got there. I had Windows 10 on my previous computer, never saw such larger number of processes running. I'm...