Windows 10: Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

Discus and support Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft team, -HP Probook g8 450 corei5 11th gen. -Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a digital license. probably OEM. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanaishRathore, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

Hi Microsoft team,

-HP Probook g8 450 corei5 11th gen.

-Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a digital license. probably OEM.

Please help me out, I have reinstalled Windows 10 home from Chinese version to English version and now the activation shows error. I have tried all the ways troubleshoot extra they are not working. Although I have my laptop's preinstalled windows product key but it is not working and pop uping an error. Do I need to clean install the window and go back to its original form as windows 10 home Chinese version and only then activation can work.

And can I use digital license key OEM of my other laptop to this laptop? or it can't be used...

any help will be appriciated and thanks in advance.

regards,

DANAISH

:)

DanaishRathore, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

1. Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem... - Similar Threads - Chinese Home English

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  4. upgrade windows 10 home chinese to windows 10 pro english

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade windows 10 home chinese to windows 10 pro english: hi, I have the lenovo laptop with installed Windows 10 home Chinese. I bought windows 10 pro on 25/03/2020 and then tried to install it on the laptop, but many attempts were unsuccessful- pop up showed that the key wasn't valid. could you please assist with the installation...
  5. Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

Windows 10 Chinese Home edition: We have installed Windows 10 Chinese Home edition on one of our computers to test our app. I have an MSDN subscription which offers product keys for hundreds of versions of windows, but not that one. How can we activate that windows installation ?...
  6. Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...: Hello everyone, I recently bought Huawei's Matebook E in China. It has installed the Chinese version of Windows 10 Home and the only language displayed is Chinese. I would like to change it for English at least or French. Can someone help ? Thanks in advance,...
  7. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  8. About chinese version of windows 10 Home.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About chinese version of windows 10 Home.: Anyone who have windows 10 Home chinese version can tell me advantage and disadvantage of this version? specially what common problem we face in this version....
  9. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  10. upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English

upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English: I recently purchased a laptop from china which has windows 10 home installed on it and I cannot read it. I tried changing the language to English using many different methods and all were unsuccessful. From my understanding the version of windows that I have only allows one...