Windows 10: Chipmakers announce 7nm technology

Discus and support Chipmakers announce 7nm technology in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As silicon chips approach physical limits, it is becoming harder and more costly to deliver each new generation of technology. Yet the foundries that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Chipmakers announce 7nm technology

Read more: Chipmakers announce 7nm technology | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Clayto222 Win User

Several issues with Bluetooth

Thanks for that reply, but how do I find who the chipmaker is?I have spent some time looking / searching but all I have found is the drivers / manufacturer is Microsoft --- no other information.

Clayto222, Dec 5, 2016
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Lumia Denim Update for Lumia 1320

We don't know. Keep watching for news on your favourite technology websites/blogs.

Hopefully soon, but nothing has been announced yet.

[ Pete ], Dec 5, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Good day Brink.

Whoa. 7nm is really really small. It almost sounds as science fiction.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Chipmakers announce 7nm technology - Similar Threads - Chipmakers announce 7nm

2. parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11: Parsons Technology Announcements 7.1 cannot run on WIN 11. It has ran on all windows versions I have ever owned. What can be done to make it compact. I never had it on win 10...
  3. parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11: Parsons Technology Announcements 7.1 cannot run on WIN 11. It has ran on all windows versions I have ever owned. What can be done to make it compact. I never had it on win 10...
  4. Microsoft announces two new technologies to combat disinformation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces two new technologies to combat disinformation: [img] Today, we’re announcing two new technologies to combat disinformation, new work to help educate the public about the problem, and partnerships to help advance these technologies and educational efforts quickly. There is no question that disinformation is...
  5. Announcing the AMD Radeon Pro W5700 7nm PC Workstation Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the AMD Radeon Pro W5700 7nm PC Workstation Graphics Card: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5700, the world’s first 7nm professional PC workstation graphics card. It delivers new levels of performance and advanced features that enable 3D designers, architects and engineers to visualize, review and interact with...
  6. AMD and Samsung Announce Partnership in Graphics Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    AMD and Samsung Announce Partnership in Graphics Technologies: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced a multi-year strategic partnership in ultra low power, high performance mobile graphics IP based on AMD Radeon graphics technologies. As part of the partnership, Samsung will license AMD graphics IP and will...
  7. AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today again made technology history with the announcement of high-performance 7nm-based computing and graphics products that are expected to deliver new levels of performance, features and experiences for PC gamers, enthusiasts and content creators. During...
  8. Chipmakers find new ways to go faster

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers find new ways to go faster: As Moore's Law begins to break down, chip designers are turning to new techniques to squeeze more performance out of processors. Chipmaking has never been easy. But for much of the last 50 years, the recipe was relatively straightforward: shrink the transistors at a steady...
  9. Chipmakers find new ways to move forward

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers find new ways to move forward: Moore's Law is slowing at a time when new applications are demanding more muscle. The solution is to offload jobs to specialized hardware but these complex, heterogeneous systems will require a fresh approach. Chip designers face a daunting task. The tool that they have...
  10. RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies: Today’s cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving with emerging threats, which means we must be vigilant in delivering solutions that protect customers and their data. Given the cybersecurity axiom that hardware is the foundation for innovation and is the root of trust,...