Windows 10: Chipset drivers

Discus and support Chipset drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DolaaZ, May 27, 2022.

1. DolaaZ Win User

Chipset drivers

should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough?

:)

DolaaZ, May 27, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Chipset drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 27, 2022
  3. intel chipset drivers missingyssue I

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

The issue might cause due to incompatible drivers. Visit the computer manufacturer website and download the chipset drivers and install the drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Chipset drivers

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released

Chipset drivers [​IMG]
    Information WHQL version: 18.10.0830
    Release Date: September 4, 2018

Supports:

Windows® 7/10 for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • AMD X470 Chipset
    • AMD X370 Chipset
    • AMD B450 Chipset
    • AMD B350 Chipset
    • AMD A320 Chipset
    Windows® 10 only for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
    • AMD X399 Chipset
    Package Includes:
    • AMD Chipset Drivers
    • AMD Ryzen™ Balanced Power Plan

AMD Chipsets Driver Download

Brink, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Chipset drivers

1. Chipset drivers - Similar Threads - Chipset drivers

2. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  3. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  4. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  5. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  6. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?: I tried to reinstall Win10 on an 8-year old Lenovo laptop. Downloaded an iso image from microsoft, put on a usb drive and booted from it. The setup program said there was no disk driver for my laptop!Desperate, I found another such Win10 USB drive that I made 2-3 years ago...
  7. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?: I tried to reinstall Win10 on an 8-year old Lenovo laptop. Downloaded an iso image from microsoft, put on a usb drive and booted from it. The setup program said there was no disk driver for my laptop!Desperate, I found another such Win10 USB drive that I made 2-3 years ago...
  8. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...
  10. Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...