Windows 10: Chipset installation

Discus and support Chipset installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I formatted my PC recently and installed windows 10 but I'm having a problem installing my (chip set) driver because some of my USB's they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thameen Aboona, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Chipset installation

Hello I formatted my PC recently and installed windows 10 but I'm having a problem installing my (chip set) driver because some of my USB's they are not working on my PC so i'm trying to install the Chipset driver windows 10 (64-bit) and I'm using

(HP Pavilion p6-2070l Desktop PC)

Thank you

:)

Thameen Aboona, Sep 23, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Chipset installation :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Chipset installation :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Chipset installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Chipset installation

1. Chipset installation - Similar Threads - Chipset installation

2. Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...: Before choosing a motherboard from respective MB manufacturers, read the technical specifications of chipsets, then choose the required intel processor, and then choose the selected motherboard.For Intel Coffee Lake Desktop Processors 8th gen and 9th gen Intel® H310...
  3. Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...: Before choosing a motherboard from respective MB manufacturers, read the technical specifications of chipsets, then choose the required intel processor, and then choose the selected motherboard.For Intel Coffee Lake Desktop Processors 8th gen and 9th gen Intel® H310...
  4. Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...
  5. Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...

Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...
  6. Windows freezing after Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I repair the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows freezing after failed Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing after failed Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...
  8. Windows freezing after failed Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I...

Windows freezing after failed Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I...: Windows will boot to desktop and after about 5~7 seconds Windows will freeze for about 30+ seconds before going to BSOD with a "Driver Power State Failure".I power cycled it 3 times to do an automatic recovery, booted into safe mode and was able to run: SFC /scannow and it...
  9. Windows freezing after failed Intel chipset device driver failed to install, how do I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Must I manually install Chipset driver after reformat?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Must I manually install Chipset driver after reformat?: just reformatted my pc, but just wondering do i need to manually install the chipset driver in intel website? or will windows update do it all for me? side note: any other drivers i need to manually install after my reformat? submitted by /u/IngramFTW [link] [comments]...