Windows 10: Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC

Discus and support Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Chivalry 2 is a paradise for someone who likes playing action games. It got excellent Graphics on top of a captivating storyline.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 9, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC

Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC Fix-Chivalry-2-crashing-on-PC.jpg
    Chivalry 2 is a paradise for someone who likes playing action games. It got excellent Graphics on top of a captivating storyline. Unfortunately, some gamers are unable to enjoy the game. According to them Chivalry 2 is crashing on their computer. Sometimes, the game crashes at startup, whereas, sometimes, it crashes in the middle of […]

This article Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 9, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 9, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Dephonic Win User

PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

Hello again,

So I can confirm that the issue has been completely resolved. I've not had any of the previously mentioned freezes or hangs for a total of 2 weeks now. Whether this was through the windows update or the audio drivers, or just a combination of everything that everyone has suggested thus far, there is no further visible signs of problems that I've noticed.

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions and support, hopfully this can be of help to someone with similar symptoms.

Take care Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC :)

Dephonic, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC - Similar Threads - Chivalry keeps crashing

2. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on Chivalry 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on Chivalry 2: I keep having same crash error during my gameplay Chivalry 2 i tried countless methods but nothing worked out. i have crash dump files if someone could tell me what is wrong i would appreciate as the developers of the game do not respond to my tickets. thanks. Error Code:...
  3. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on Chivalry 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on Chivalry 2: I keep having same crash error during my gameplay Chivalry 2 i tried countless methods but nothing worked out. i have crash dump files if someone could tell me what is wrong i would appreciate as the developers of the game do not respond to my tickets. thanks. Error Code:...
  4. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  5. Rogue Legacy 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Legacy 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [IMG]Rogue Legacy 2 is crashing or freezing on their computers for some users. It’s not new that new games are crashing as it takes time for every great thing to become perfectly optimized. However, a bug might not be the only reason behind this issue, there are some other...
  6. State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC

in Windows 10 News
    State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC: [ATTACH]The easiest recommendation to someone who wants an open-world Zombie game is State of Decay 2. However, as per reports, the State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. This issue is pretty common and...
  7. Psychonauts 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Psychonauts 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Psychonauts 2 is a new game, and in its short life, it’s already started crashing on some computers. Well, most of the time, it’s not your game, it’s your computer that’s the problem. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if Psychonauts 2 keeps...
  8. Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Starcraft 2 is one of the most famous games in the current day and age. It is being played and loved by millions. However, according to a lot of users, the game is crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 computers. But not anymore, in this article, we are going to fix...
  9. My windows pc keeps freezing 2 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows pc keeps freezing 2 minutes after startup: I hope someone can help me with some problems I have with my windows PC. It keeps freezing after startup and I have been trying to find out what it is but nothing works. So what happens is the following: whenever I start my pc it does okay, untill I load in some programs...
  10. Computer freezing/hanging on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing/hanging on startup: Whenever I turn my computer on it will either freeze or hang on the startup screen with the logo and the dots. I've had Windows 10 for around 2 months but I've never had this problem until a few days ago. I've tried start-up repair, system restore and clean booting but they...