Windows 10: ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00

Discus and support ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On March 14 my Fujitsu W380, running on Windows 10, had boot problems. At first it stayed in Fujitsu bootscreen, at restart It stopped at status 90... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by havando, May 20, 2021.

1. havando Win User

ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00

On March 14 my Fujitsu W380, running on Windows 10, had boot problems. At first it stayed in Fujitsu bootscreen, at restart It stopped at status 90 (init harddiskcontroller) for hours. After powerdown and restart it took a while, possibly with Intenso3t connected for some time. When i reinserted the Intenso later problems were detected see attchement. I am trying to learn something, here my recovery effort: -read documentation: Intenso had FAT32 sectorsize 4096 -Commercial EaseUS recovery showed the lost directory( I hate to pay for being not smart enough) -Installed FTK and I have made a dd image at first in segments 001, 002 ....,1908 -Installed testdisk-7.2-WIP.win64 I did not succeed rebuilding boot sector, rootdirectory. -exported from FTK the segemented raw image into a single image This has been completed this morning and gave the present directory after the failed chkdsk action. see attachement .csv would not upload so a knipsel.jpg Is the a way to recover without paying EaseUs Is there some blame on Microsoft? I have read: Chkdsk kan bestandssysteem ssd op Windows 10 20H2 beschadigen - update - Computer - Nieuws - Tweakers Any tips will be welcomed greetings, Hans

:)

havando, May 20, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs

In part of that BornCity blog,
    somebody had reported that the fault only happened on computers with m.2 disks not other SSDs.

ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00 [​IMG]

What is your type?

Denis

3. Bree Win User
    ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs

The machine I tested it on (and found no issues) is UEFI/GPT. Specs are listed on WindowsQ as my 'System Two'.

ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00 [​IMG]

4. Homer712 Win User

Homer712, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00 - Similar Threads - ChkDsk damaged file

2. Corrupt or Damaged System File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt or Damaged System File?: My Thinkpad laptop crashed, I got the BSOD. Restarting took much longer than usual, and the start button and taskbar icons are missing. What's left is very slow, and is mostly unresponsive. I can get into most files and programs through desktop shortcuts and a file manager....
  3. Corrupt or Damaged System File?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt or Damaged System File?: My Thinkpad laptop crashed, I got the BSOD. Restarting took much longer than usual, and the start button and taskbar icons are missing. What's left is very slow, and is mostly unresponsive. I can get into most files and programs through desktop shortcuts and a file manager....
  4. ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ChkDsk damaged file system external Intenso3T HD, now found.00: On March 14 my Fujitsu W380, running on Windows 10, had boot problems. At first it stayed in Fujitsu bootscreen, at restart It stopped at status 90 (init harddiskcontroller) for hours. After powerdown and restart it took a while, possibly with Intenso3t connected for some...
  5. Transferring files to external HD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring files to external HD: I just bought a WD easystore 2tb external hard drive, I also have an old HP slim line s5-1414 PC that is running windows 10. when I transfer a file from the PC to the external hard drive the file still appears on the PC. I’m trying to save space on the computer. I’m...
  6. ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs: Windows 10 20H2: ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs with Update KB4592438 installed 170826
  7. Running ChkDsk on Windows 10 20H2 may damage the file system and cause Blue Screens

in Windows 10 News
    Running ChkDsk on Windows 10 20H2 may damage the file system and cause Blue Screens: Microsoft's newest version of Windows 10, Windows 10 20H2, appears to have a bug that may damage the file system of the Windows partition and cause blue screens during reboots. Reports suggest that running ChkDsk on these devices may damage the file system and cause blue...
  8. Partition portion of External HD for System Files Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Partition portion of External HD for System Files Backup: Current Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 1904.329) I have a secondary 3TB External USB HD. Once formatted leaves me with 2.72 TB of storage. What I would like to do is have two partitions on this physical drive. Logical Drive K which would have about 600gb and that would leave...
  9. Best file system for external hd ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best file system for external hd ?: Having many problems with NTFS on external usb HD (1 TB) i'm thinking to use another file system i think the options are exFAT or REFS typical use scenario: Use the usb HD on one pc (docs and work files) disconnect, use the same hd in a different PC (docs and...
  10. Problem accessing files on external HD

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem accessing files on external HD: Hi, I recently bought a new PC with Windows 10 and I am having some issues with an external USB hard drive that I was wondering if I could get some feedback on. Here's the problem: when trying to access certain files on the drive (no rhyme or reason apparent - it just...