Windows 10: CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running.

Discus and support CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Noticed that when I run the Check Disk utility on the target machine the percentage indicator doesn't display the correct percentage. It usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Thelps, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Thelps Win User

CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running.

Noticed that when I run the Check Disk utility on the target machine the percentage indicator doesn't display the correct percentage.

It usually freezes at 10% or an arbitrary number and then appears to complete.

What is causing this?

:)

Thelps, Jun 11, 2018
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running.

1. CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running. - Similar Threads - CHKDSK doesn't display

2. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  3. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  4. chkdsk is not running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk is not running.: When trying to run a chkdsk on the Operating System Volume C: it does not run but instead shows this following log under system.This is on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Virtual Machine. Running from a Hyper-V. Is the chkdsk failing because of this?I've tried the...
  5. chkdsk is not running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdsk is not running.: When trying to run a chkdsk on the Operating System Volume C: it does not run but instead shows this following log under system.This is on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Virtual Machine. Running from a Hyper-V. Is the chkdsk failing because of this?I've tried the...
  6. Running CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running CHKDSK: Hi, i run chkddsk and this is the result but im not sure what to do about it, maybe i should just reinstall win10?C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkddsk 'chkddsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk The type of...
  7. Chkdsk doesn't run after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chkdsk doesn't run after restart: I always used chkdsk c:/f/r to increase the performance of my system. But now it isn't workingI used to get that volume is locked and press y to run chkdsk after restartBut when i do that now, and after I restart, chkdsk start counting from 8 to 0 and then tell me scanning...
  8. File explorer doesn't display correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer doesn't display correctly: Recently I have been having the issue of file explorer not appearing on my desktop even though it shows it's open on the task bar. I need my file explorer to work so I can access my items....
  9. Scheduled ChkDsk doesn't run when the laptop is restarted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scheduled ChkDsk doesn't run when the laptop is restarted: First: My machine runs perfectly. All apps run perfectly as well. Nothing doesn't work, except for the following issue. I'm wondering if the following is an 20H2 "thang", cuz I have another laptop that is pre 20H2, and ChkDsk works just fine Anyway, here goes .... The...
  10. CHKDSK not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK not running: I have errors on C: and scheduled checkdisk to run on restart. The issue is it goes through the countdown for pressing a key to cancel, then it says checking for errors on c but then after a few seconds the screen goes black and goes straight to the windows log in screen....