Windows 10: chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

Discus and support chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; chkdsk scanning and repairing C: every time i turn on my pc i have this message I thought it was a hard disk problem , but my computer is new also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adeeb Marwan Aladeeb, Mar 16, 2022.

1. chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

chkdsk scanning and repairing C: every time i turn on my pc i have this message I thought it was a hard disk problem , but my computer is new also the hard disk and powerful specificationsi tried fix it with CHKDSK /F /R C: and the result is no problems found or any bad sectors but there a message look at picfailed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6??? what is that my C: drive is ssd samsung 970 evo plus 1tb m.2 nvmeEvery time I turn on the computer, the message comes to wait 8 seconds to start the scan and repair when it starts only 3 seconds and enters to Windows norm

:)

Adeeb Marwan Aladeeb, Mar 16, 2022
  2. sle3pingz Win User

Detect bad sector at chkdsk after scan & repair

i want ask , after i run HD diagnostic tool or repairs the harddisk because bad sector , then i scan again , the bad sector already free from bad sector , but when i run chkdsk , i see 36kb in bad sector , what should i do to remove or clean that? *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

sle3pingz, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Scan & Repair

I have a pc with a Samsung SSD and a Seagate HDD and recently i've been getting a scanning and repairing drive C message when turning it on. Should i be worried? I have done CHKDSK on cmd and it reports finding errors and needed to repair offline. however
    when restarting message comes back again. any advice or suggestions? thanks!

AdielHolguin, Mar 16, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

Detect bad sector at chkdsk after scan & repair

I believe Microsofts chkdsk checks if it is a bad black after marking it as one. So watch out as more might pop up and if that's the case you should of least backed up our info you want to keep in fact you should back up now just in case...

Next step would be to contact the manufacture of the HDD if in warranty for a possible replacement.

AsRock, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

1. chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc - Similar Threads - chkdsk scanning repairing

2. Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC: Hi every bodyA few days ago, my PC got an issue. Every time I turn my PC on, taskbar is disappeared. I have to go into Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer.How can I check what wrong with my PC and fix it ?...
  3. Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC: Hi every bodyA few days ago, my PC got an issue. Every time I turn my PC on, taskbar is disappeared. I have to go into Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer.How can I check what wrong with my PC and fix it ?...
  4. chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc: chkdsk scanning and repairing C: every time i turn on my pc i have this message I thought it was a hard disk problem , but my computer is new also the hard disk and powerful specificationsi tried fix it with CHKDSK /F /R C: and the result is no problems found or any bad...
  5. chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc: chkdsk scanning and repairing C: every time i turn on my pc i have this message I thought it was a hard disk problem , but my computer is new also the hard disk and powerful specificationsi tried fix it with CHKDSK /F /R C: and the result is no problems found or any bad...
  6. Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up: Hi every time i boot my pc up i get the scanning and reparing drive messge with a pretty long error code after a few mins it goes and the computer loads the desktop as normal and runs fine i was wondering if anyone knew how i could stop this from happining every time i boot...
  7. Why does it say scanning and repairing drive every time I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it say scanning and repairing drive every time I turn on my computer?: This started about a week ago. Every time I go to turn on my computer, its says press any button to skip drive scan. Then its says 'scanning and repairing drive C:' Does anyone know why this is happening? submitted by /u/Lightbolttt [link] [comments]...
  8. Chkdsk runs every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chkdsk runs every time I turn on my computer: I can even use a restore point because it says there is an error. I ran through the cmd prompt (as administrator) and it says 0 bad sectors. Am I missing something? Is my ssd bad? Do I have to reset windows? I have a samsung Evo ssd if that matters submitted by /u/Oceirot...
  9. CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC: I don't go into Win7 very often since I ( well, you guys helped me a lot ) created a dual boot system with Win10, but when I do chkdsk starts to run on all my drives (x7 drives). After that when I boot back to Win10 I get a disk repair scan and fix....What on earth is going...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...