Windows 10: CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT

Discus and support CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To Admin, I have received a text message apparently from mircosoft with the name: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChloeHigginson, May 19, 2020.

1. CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT

To Admin,

I have received a text message apparently from mircosoft with the name: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

This is not my account.

Please look into this and get back to me asap!

Email me the details to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Kind Regards,

Chloe Higginson

+61 8 497912857

:)

ChloeHigginson, May 19, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 19, 2020
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, May 19, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2020
Thema:

CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT

1. CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - CHLOE HIGGINSON HACKED

2. Account Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Hacked: My account was hacked, and the email associated with the account was changed. All I can see is that the new email address is mf***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Because I don't know the full email I am unable to use the recovery form to recover the account.Any...
  3. Hacked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account: Hi, my account was hacked month ago and I set auto mail reset back from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my previous email but today I find it didn’t work and now it told me yq710… is not existing and previous mail too can you help me please...
  4. Account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account hacked: My account has been hacked on my pc with threats if I don’t send some money. I’m trying to authenticate my email with the app on my phone but after several attempts both with email and text message, I don’t receive the verification code to process the 2 way authentication. I...
  5. account hacked

account hacked: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't live in Ireland and never been. When i search for microsoft help it always gives me info for Ireland. Now i just found out my live in girlfriend is tryna have me killed and has been using microsoft Azure to control my account...
  6. Hacked account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hacked account: Please , I need help when I try to get rid of hacker's email , I cant because he did the security basis so I cant recover my account, Good thing I accessed to my account and removed credit card, but still I cant secure my account nor remove his gmail ,Hacker's gmail : ***...
  7. Hacked account

Hacked account: Have been hacked, I believe. When trying to retrieve password, email address to send to is not mine, but one in Russia, ru. How do I retrieve and secure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacked-account/d7239400-c4dc-47ee-b5fe-9e869abc4ba4
  8. CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT

CHLOE HIGGINSON: HACKED ACCOUNT: To Admin, I have received a text message apparently from mircosoft with the name: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is not my account. Please look into this and get back to me asap!...
  9. Hacked account

Hacked account: I've been trying to deal with Microsoft to recover a hacked account, not the one I'm currently signed in on. Can someone give me a phone number where I can talk with a human being? The automated processes aren't working, and somewhere someone is using my account, my name with...
  10. Account hacking

Account hacking: My MS account was hacked after I used the App store and entered my Credit card details. I would have thought that Microsoft would have a secure site! On 15 Sept someone used the details to buy 11 items to the value of ZAR1001.50 each and then closed/blocked my MS account. I...