Windows 10: chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content

Discus and support chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ALL my chm files display an "x" in place of graphic content. Those same files display properly on all my other Win 10 Pro machines. I'm currently at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GraeagleBill, Jan 6, 2020.

1. chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content

ALL my chm files display an "x" in place of graphic content. Those same files display properly on all my other Win 10 Pro machines. I'm currently at 1909 and it seems the problem started as long ago as 1809......... maybe even 1803.

Any suggestions?

chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content [​IMG]

:)

GraeagleBill, Jan 6, 2020

2. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

From the above description, I suspect that there might be issue with the display drivers.

Meanwhile, I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

1. Press
    Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

2. Expand
    Display Driver from the list.

3. Right click on the
    Graphic driver and select update driver software.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 6, 2020
  3. best way to convert chm to pdf or print whole chm?

I'm not asking about printing or saving page as PDF. That I can do with cute PDF, tinypdf etc.
    But I need to convert whole chm book to PDF so I can have print (hard copy) of it Bcz in chm I can take print of whole book at once.

freebird_9924, Jan 6, 2020
  4. AgiTech Win User

chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content

Can't read chm that stored at onedrive.

Hello, I've stored a chm file at onedrive. But can't read it content.

Can’t reach this page

AgiTech, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content

1. chm display small box with "x" instead of graphic content - Similar Threads - chm display small

2. Popup boxes not displaying content fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup boxes not displaying content fully: I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully. Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid this. [ATTACH]...
  3. CHM displays differently on various PCs

CHM displays differently on various PCs: When me or my colleagues open a CHM file, the file will display differently depending on which PC we are using. We are not sure what causes this issue. We all have different Windows builds. PCs with a lower Windows build display the CHM correctly. The higher the build, the...
  4. x box IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    x box IP: I have just connected my new x box one x, and it's requesting the IP of the box....I've been into settings/ network BUT I don't get theAdvanced option, any clues out there? I've seen all the you tube fixes etc but they all have the Advanced option, your help would be...
  5. X-Box games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    X-Box games: Do I need special X-Box equipment to play with Windows 10? I am unable to make moves using keyboard & mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-games/149cda7b-c429-4e2d-9301-5936e102f533
  6. Ctrl+Backspace inserts a small box instead of erasing the word to the left

Ctrl+Backspace inserts a small box instead of erasing the word to the left: It used to delete the word to the left of the cursor in explorer.exe web browsers, etc. I was thinking it might have been my english canada language pack so I re installed english us but that didnt work any suiggestions?...
  7. X box accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X box accounts: Help, we brought an xbox set up games but after lots of arguments about usage ive now made my son an account and put a timer on it. However how can i transfer the fourza game to his account?...
  8. chm files display graphic content as a little box with an "x"

chm files display graphic content as a little box with an "x": ALL my chm files display an "x" in place of graphic content. Those same files display properly on all my other Win 10 Pro machines. I'm currently at 1909 and it seems the problem started as long ago as 1809......... maybe even 1803. Any suggestions?...
  9. Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!: I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists....
  10. Boxes with no graphics

in Windows 10 Support
    Boxes with no graphics: Recently when shopping, there are times/places where the pictures of the product don't show up. There will just be a box with a little thumbnail of some kind in the upper left corner. I was on Walmart the other night and some pictures showed up while others didn't. I went...