Windows 10: Choose a Option

Discus and support Choose a Option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PokeUsopp2, May 1, 2022.

1. Choose a Option

My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang thing. And the options in troubleshoot are “startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, uefi firmware settings, system restore, system image recovery.” I’ve tried every option and nothing works. All I did was try to reset my PC data and now I’m stuck here!

:)

PokeUsopp2, May 1, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 1, 2022
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, May 1, 2022
  4. Choose a Option

Files show up when choosing installation path ONLY

Hi,

Enabling view hidden folders/files option is the initial step that you can do to view those missing files. Since you've already tried that step, we suggest changing some settings in the
    Folder Options. Follow the steps listed to make changes in viewing your folders:

• Type This PC in the Search bar then hit
      Enter
    • Double-click Desktop then click the View option on top.
    • Go to the Options tab then click the drop-down button and choose
      Change folder and search options.
    • Click the View tab and uncheck the highlighted options:

Choose a Option 22c8117b-2a9b-4ee9-8d9c-ec85455e827b.png

• Click OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Choose a Option

1. Choose a Option - Similar Threads - Choose Option

2. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  3. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  4. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  6. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  7. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  8. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  9. My advanced app setting doesn't have the choose where to get apps from option at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My advanced app setting doesn't have the choose where to get apps from option at all: I went to install opera gx and found out I had to change settings first but it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-advanced-app-setting-doesnt-have-the-choose/4b2d7abd-5397-4a06-b820-78c701d2d1c2
  10. My advanced app setting doesn't have the choose where to get apps from option at all

My advanced app setting doesn't have the choose where to get apps from option at all: I went to install opera gx and found out I had to change settings first but it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-advanced-app-setting-doesnt-have-the-choose/4b2d7abd-5397-4a06-b820-78c701d2d1c2