Windows 10: "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

Discus and support "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; BEFORE IF APPEARS. AFTER I UPDATE SOME FEATURES IN MY LAPTOP, I THEN RESTART IT. MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS "CHOOSE AN OPTION" . None of the options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jamila JamesHalf-Vidal, Oct 13, 2019.

1. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

BEFORE IF APPEARS.

AFTER I UPDATE SOME FEATURES IN MY LAPTOP, I THEN RESTART IT.

MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS "CHOOSE AN OPTION" . None of the options available work, as it reverts back to the "choose an option" screen.

:)

Jamila JamesHalf-Vidal, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 13, 2019
  4. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

Disable windows Boot to "Choose an option" screen

Laptop: HP

Problem: Windows boot to "Choose an option" Screen with the options:

1. Continue - Exit and continue to windows

2. Use a device

3. TroubleShoot

4. Turn off your PS

I performed a clean windows 10 installation, but the PC still boots the same screen.

- When selecting option "1. Exit and continue to windows" it loops back to the same screen.

- None of the repair option the troubleshoot section help, PC always loops back to "Choose an option".

However when accessing the boot menu "pressing Ese, then F9" and selecting internal Hard disk, windows boots fine, but when restarted it goes back to "Choose an option" screen.

Please advice on how i can stop windows from booting the "Choose an option" and boot straigh to windows 10.

Dray A Leo, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

"CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

1. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP - Similar Threads - CHOOSE OPTION BOOT

2. Choose an option loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose an option loop: anyone please help im looping at choose an operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-loop/e99909ea-461e-421d-9123-9d1e4277e9a2
  3. Choose an option loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose an option loop: anyone please help im looping at choose an operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-loop/e99909ea-461e-421d-9123-9d1e4277e9a2
  4. Choose an option loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  6. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  7. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck on choosing an option loop

Stuck on choosing an option loop: Hi, I want some help every time I start my PC, it will go to choose a menu of options and every time this happens. And when I check all the advanced options all the doses are not working, now my PC is stuck in this loop Please help...
  9. Stuck at choose an option loop

Stuck at choose an option loop: Hi i want some help every time i start my pc its will go to choose an option menu and every time this happens And when i go through all advance d options all dosent work now my pc is stuck in this loop My windows is original digital Please help...
  10. Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option)

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option): The same trick from Windows 8/8.1 still works in 10. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html Click on Start, click the power icon at the top of the Start Menu. Hold down Shift and click on Restart. [img] You will boot to the Choose an option...