Windows 10: Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

Discus and support Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just logged on to my computer A Dell Inspiron ONE 2330 with a core i3. The computer is about 7-8 years old and I use a dual monitor. I use it pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tony}, Jun 9, 2021.

1. tony} Win User

Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

I just logged on to my computer A Dell Inspiron ONE 2330 with a core i3. The computer is about 7-8 years old and I use a dual monitor. I use it pretty regularly and I don't have problems. But I was using it today when it just shut off. An electricity mishap in my house I fixed it and then I go to turn on my computer and it shows me a blue screen asking me to 'Choose your keyboard layout'. I chose US and it brought me to a screen where it said at the top 'Choose an option', there were 2 options: One reads 'Troubleshoot' with a description of 'Reset your PC or see advanced options' and the o

:)

tony}, Jun 9, 2021

2. Reset PC Option Under Troubleshoot in Advanced Startup Options Missing in Windows 10

I have a Surface Pro 3 that was on a Windows Domain, that i then switched to a workgroup, and I don't know the password for the only local account on the tablet. So, i cannot login to the device. I need to reset the PC, but when i boot into the "Advanced
    Startup Options" and click on "Troubleshoot", it takes me right into "Advanced Options" and does not give me the option to choose "Reset PC".

Michael Richardson_LMRV, Jun 9, 2021
  3. No Option for Reset My PC

** Source:
    Microsoft Support - "Recovery options in Windows 10"

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
    • Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.
    • On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
    • Select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can:
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced options >
      System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems. Restoring from a restore point won’t affect your personal files.
    • Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10. This will remove apps and drivers you installed and changes you made to settings, but lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files.

Roharashraj™, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

RESET THIS PC!, "RESET THIS PC" OR "ADVANCED OPTION" DOESN'T EXIST

I want to downgrade my W10 since it makes my asus laptop malfunction however whenever I click the "Troubleshoot" menu in the advanced startup option the "reset this pc or "advanced option" doesn't exist. the question how can I downgrade my PC is this options
    are not shown. Please Help me.

#ohohW10

qwertysilver, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

1. Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC - Similar Threads - Choose option Troubleshoot

2. Stuck at Automatic Repair, With only 2 options “Troubleshoot” and Turn of your PC”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Automatic Repair, With only 2 options “Troubleshoot” and Turn of your PC”: = Startup repair doesn’t work says startup repair couldn’t repair your PC= System restore doesn’t work says to use system restore, you must specify which windows installation to restore= it happened because i long pressed the power button for 5 - 10 seconds and remove the...
  3. Reset this pc not showing in advanced option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset this pc not showing in advanced option: i wanna reset my pc but Reset this pc not showing in advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-not-showing-in-advanced-option/cd21c6ed-966b-4b97-aabb-d7cc0a04b7ad
  4. Reset this pc not showing in advanced option

Reset this pc not showing in advanced option: i wanna reset my pc but Reset this pc not showing in advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-not-showing-in-advanced-option/cd21c6ed-966b-4b97-aabb-d7cc0a04b7ad
  5. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option: ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc...
  6. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option: ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc...
  7. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC: I'm using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.My system passes the health tests from the companion app and has the following specs:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with TPM enabled32 GB RAMMainboard ASROCK X570Windows 10 Education 2H1178 GB Free...
  9. Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC

Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC: I'm using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.My system passes the health tests from the companion app and has the following specs:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with TPM enabled32 GB RAMMainboard ASROCK X570Windows 10 Education 2H1178 GB Free...
  10. Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC: Hello, I recently was messing around on my computer and might have uninstalled something essential. Either that or the recent Windows update broke my PC or a combination of the two. So, when I started up my computer today I got a blue screen which asked me to chose my...