Windows 10: choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update...

Discus and support choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update but group by working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rikhab ChandAbani, Jun 21, 2019.

1. choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update...

choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update but group by working

:)

Rikhab ChandAbani, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jun 21, 2019
  4. [Ion] Win User

choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update...

Simple WCG PPD Estimator

That seems to occur when Java is not correctly added to the Windows Path. Mind trying the steps suggested by Sun here to see if it fixes it?

[Ion], Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update...

1. choose coloumns in short by in view in folder not working after window 10 ver. 1903 update... - Similar Threads - choose coloumns short

2. Windows 10 update error Ver.1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update error Ver.1903: Error message during dwnload reads : we couldn't update reserve partion. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-ver1903/49a2c01e-352a-4fcb-9f12-48a964f7d39d
  3. pause updates in windows 10 ver, 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    pause updates in windows 10 ver, 1903: how do you turn off pause updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pause-updates-in-windows-10-ver-1903/87d7d9a4-4948-4afc-9ca3-ea513991110a
  4. Search tool not working after Windows 10 update ver 1903

Search tool not working after Windows 10 update ver 1903: After updating to Windows 10 ver 1903 search is not working please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-tool-not-working-after-windows-10-update/4d3c1c68-b3eb-4b7b-a7a6-1bbb549c45ba
  5. Update to Windows 10 ver. 1903 Deleted Valuable Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Update to Windows 10 ver. 1903 Deleted Valuable Folder: After installing this update everytime I tried to log into my user profile I was getting an error, after restarting this was fixed. However, many of my personal user settings had changed (default browser, background picture, windows bar colour ect). All my applications were...
  6. Windows 10 ver 1903 update

Windows 10 ver 1903 update: Hi, I am currently running version 1803. Repeatedly, I am able to download and install 1903. However, when it comes time to restart the computer so that the updates may be applied, it stops at 60%, and I am advised to restart the computer and the update process, because the...
  7. Ver 1903 Update screen not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ver 1903 Update screen not working: Got my download a few days ago and so far it appears to be pretty good. The only issue I have found so far is a buggy windows update screen under update & security. Everything else on that page works fine. Click on Windows Update in left column brings up Windows Update...
  8. Win 10 1903 Task View not working after the update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 1903 Task View not working after the update.: I just updated to the latest version of win 10, 1903. I have always used Task View in the past and have never had this problem before, it shows that there is activity from weeks ago BUT nothing show up, just empty windows. I have tried rebooting, clearing the history,...
  9. Windows 10 ver 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 ver 1903 update: I have stopped receiving updates except for Defender anti virus through my check for updates so I download and installed Windows insider preview #1903, 5 different times and every time my browsers wont load amazon,ebay,technical support sites,etc but will play youtube and...
  10. windows 10 ver 1903 update

windows 10 ver 1903 update: I have attempted to install ver. 1903 update but failed 6 times. The error is - Last failed install attempt on ‎10-‎06-‎2019 - 0x80240034 Till date all the previous updates were successful. Kindly guide....