Windows 10: Choose my own username while installing windows

Discus and support Choose my own username while installing windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to choose my own username while installing windows 10 because it automatically chooses the username without asking me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SHASHWAT KHARE, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Choose my own username while installing windows

Is there a way to choose my own username while installing windows 10 because it automatically chooses the username without asking me.

:)

SHASHWAT KHARE, Aug 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Choose my own username while installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Choose my own username while installing windows

1. Choose my own username while installing windows - Similar Threads - Choose own username

2. Install: choosing the correct installer for computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install: choosing the correct installer for computer: Now I do have a question and came for an answer;Windows 10, version 21H2 for x64-based versionsWindows 10, version 21H2 for Arm64-based versionsI have a laptop which allows me to take wherever I go, should I be installing Intel Arm64 version?or Intel 64-based version?...
  3. What to choose for installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to choose for installation: what should I select to install the windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-choose-for-installation/9ea0b90a-2ee5-4e3e-839f-0972f4276af1
  4. installing my own modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    installing my own modem: We currently get our cable, internet and phone service from our cable provider. When we switched our service to include all 3 they came and put in a modem and I have my own router that is connected to the modem and my computer connects to the router wirelessly. The setup is...
  5. I want to change the username but the pc always resets back to my own name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change the username but the pc always resets back to my own name: I'm reading the same guides over and over again but it's not helping. My sign in displays my real name and sometimes my email, which is something I don't want. I want to use the nickname I use for just about everything else. I bought the pc yesterday, and since then I've been...
  6. My Username

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Username: The problem I have is with changing the username of the windows user. What I am exactly talking about is the name displayed when you open up the task manager and go to Users. For some reason, even after changing the Windows account name, the Users folder name or even the...
  7. Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid..: hello long ago was not a problem. Now when regsiter a microsoft AC they automaticly make a generated adress like livve: jdaghv0782714-5jjavbj how i can choose a name like bfr at any email for ex live: peter.m why i asking i can enter the name in sky acount and this name...
  8. Choosing which Windows updates to install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choosing which Windows updates to install?: Hi, I'm trying to update my windows PC, but windows also keeps trying to download update 1903. I do not want to download that update, but all the other updates, like net framework etc. I tried disabling windows updates, but that also disables the net framework updates. Is...
  9. Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...: Is Microsoft as dumb as apple to think people cant decide and make decisions for themselves?? Sad Microsoft used to let customers choose what they want, but forcing people to have accounts unsecured is sad.. Making people write down 100 different passwords every 6 months...
  10. Choosing my own LOGIN SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choosing my own LOGIN SCREEN: Making my own screens sounds like fun but right now I am trying to control my login screen. Windows 10 chooses a screen for me, changes them anytime without my opinion. 1. How do I pick one I like, save it for next time? 2. Can I SEE what is available so can SAVE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choosing username when installing windows