Windows 10: "Choose Operating System" Screen Dim (sometimes)

Discus and support "Choose Operating System" Screen Dim (sometimes) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why is it the little things that seem to bother us (at least me!) the most. When I start up my Dell laptop I get the opening blue screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Homer712, May 8, 2018.

1. Homer712 Win User

"Choose Operating System" Screen Dim (sometimes)

Why is it the little things that seem to bother us (at least me!) the most. When I start up my Dell laptop I get the opening blue screen with the "Choose Operating System" information. I have Macrium Reflect installed so I get the Windows 10 choice as well as the Macrium Reflect recovery choice. There is a 10 second countdown on Windows 10 choice. Everything works perfectly fine, except, sometimes this opening screen is at full brightness, sometimes it seems dim (until I move the mouse, then it goes to full brightness). Doesn't seem to matter if the laptop is plugged in or on battery, just seems totally random. Anyone have an answer? Thanks.

:)

Homer712, May 8, 2018
Thema:

"Choose Operating System" Screen Dim (sometimes)

1. "Choose Operating System" Screen Dim (sometimes) - Similar Threads - Choose Operating System

2. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM: I am stucked at choose an operating system? Like when I m choosing a operating system going back to choose an operating system page. Tried everything system repair failed. System reset stucked at reseting. Please help me asap what I can do to fix it. Thanks...
  3. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM: I am stucked at choose an operating system? Like when I m choosing a operating system going back to choose an operating system page. Tried everything system repair failed. System reset stucked at reseting. Please help me asap what I can do to fix it. Thanks...
  4. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows is stuck on a “choose an operating system screen”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is stuck on a “choose an operating system screen”: I have just done a system reset on my laptop and now I am met with a screen that says “choose an operating system”. The two options on the screen are both “Windows 10 on volume 3”. When I select one of these options my computer just loops and re opens the screen. I have tried...
  6. Windows is stuck on a “choose an operating system screen”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is stuck on a “choose an operating system screen”: I have just done a system reset on my laptop and now I am met with a screen that says “choose an operating system”. The two options on the screen are both “Windows 10 on volume 3”. When I select one of these options my computer just loops and re opens the screen. I have tried...
  7. Windows is stuck on a “choose an operating system screen”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't choose operating system.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't choose operating system.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ok_Analyst8190 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tq7fwm/cant_choose_operating_system/
  9. Prompt for Choose an operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prompt for Choose an operating system: Hi,I get a prompt to Choose an operating system when I login. See image:https://imgur.com/HR01dQzIt's been a bit, but I believe that old install was causing me grief corrupt or some other so I did a fresh install on larger ssd. However, I never correctly removed that old...
  10. Choose an Operating System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Choose an Operating System: After I reset this PC, is a laptop Toshiba, befor the logon Toshiba show up a screen that say Choose an operating System,that show windows 10 is on volume 4,i only have windows 10.not other operating system,how can i fix it...