Windows 10: Choose Power Plan in Windows 10

Discus and support Choose Power Plan in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Does that mean that I am unable to test the new Ultimate Performance plan? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Maggidon, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Kari Win User

Choose Power Plan in Windows 10

Does that mean that I am unable to test the new Ultimate Performance plan?

2. Brink
    Brink New Member

You should be able to on a desktop or VM.

Brink, Feb 5, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Thanks.

4. lmod Win User

I'm not seeing an Ultimate Performance Plan. Hardware dependent ?? My self-built system details:

Mobo: Asus Prime H270-Pro
    CPU: i7 7700
    RAM: G.Skill DDR4-2400 2 x 8GB
    System Drive: Samsung 250GB NVME SSD

Not high enough spec ?

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It could be hardware dependent. There's no official details about it yet to be certain.

Do you have build 17083 installed?

Brink, Feb 5, 2018
  6. lmod Win User
    Yes. Winver reports 17083.1000, Watermark ditto plus rs_prerelease 180119-1645

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I guess we may have to wait until the next build to get details. *Sad

Brink, Feb 5, 2018
  8. KCR
    KCR Win User

Interestingly, when I run the same command. . .

Choose Power Plan in Windows 10 [​IMG]

It opens my Power Options in my Control Panel ?

Choose Power Plan in Windows 10 [​IMG]

9. Kari Win User
    No, you did not run the same command. Command powercfg alone without any switches will open Power Options, just as shown in your screenshots. To list available powerplans you need to add switch -list or its short form -l, command being powercfg -list or powercfg -l.

10. KCR
    KCR Win User
    Yup, you're right, I brightened my screen a little and can see them. . . thank you.

Thema:

1. Choose Power Plan in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Choose Power Plan

2. Power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plans: I tried all different solutions but nothing worked.I downloaded the pow files and nothing worked.I tried these codes:powercfg -duplicatescheme 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635cpowercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61powercfg -duplicatescheme...
  3. Windows 10 power plan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 power plan: Hello guys, Last night I started a render queue in Cinema 4D (3d animation tool) and was under the assumption that the queue would be rendered when I woke up this morning. To bad that wasn't the case because I forgot to switch the power plan to NOT put my PC into sleeping...
  4. Windows Power Plans

Windows Power Plans: I have a question about the Windows Power Plans, I have Highlighted Balanced, Ultimate Performance, High performance, and lastly Power Saver. I'm currently having problem's with the power plan switching between Ultimate Performance and Balanced every 2-5 Seconds in a...
  5. power plan on windows 10

power plan on windows 10: HI since the last time I installed windows 10 on my computer the power plans don't work anymore. no idea how to fix since it has been happening since the reinstall. Didn't get any errors reinstalling it but still no joy. Tried the troubleshooter but it said it couldn't find...
  6. High Performance when choosing power plans

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance when choosing power plans: Hello Microsoft employee, While trying to create a power plan, when trying to choose out of three options Balanced, Power saver, and High performance it automatically makes me choose Balanced as the only option and won't let me change it to the other two options. When...
  7. Power Plan

Power Plan: My power plan only has the balanced one and I can't figure out how to get the high performance one. I went into create a power plan but it wasn't there also. Any way I can get the high performance plan?...
  8. Power Plans

Power Plans: I recently did a Fresh Start on my HP laptop as I was having issues with Windows Defender and my computer was running slow despite my best efforts to fix it. The install solved the problems I was having with Windows Defender and speed but I have been having issues with the...
  9. Power Plan

Power Plan: Why isn't my power plan available? I attemted to increase the time before the PC sleeps, but it seems to default to 10 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan/f2cab0f8-1715-4975-bc19-bfe1a3b62db5
  10. 'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10: How to: 'Choose Power Plan' context menu - Add in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Choose Power Plan' context menu in Windows 10 A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how your computer uses power. Power plans can help you save energy,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choose a power plan

2. choose power plan

3. choose power a plan chip.de

4. chose a power plan,
  5. choose power plan windows 10,
  6. chose power plan,
  7. choose or customize a power plan,
  8. choosing power plan in windows 10