Windows 10: Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC

Discus and support Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently was messing around on my computer and might have uninstalled something essential. Either that or the recent Windows update broke my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by art.maign, Aug 14, 2020.

1. art.maign Win User

Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC

Hello,

I recently was messing around on my computer and might have uninstalled something essential. Either that or the recent Windows update broke my PC or a combination of the two.

So, when I started up my computer today I got a blue screen which asked me to chose my keyboard layout, and from there, gave me the options to either Troubleshoot or Turn off my PC.

I tried everything in the troubleshooting options and nothing seemed to work, so I ended up restoring my computer to its original factory condition through the recovery manager. But, when I restarted my computer, it went back to the same "Choose your keyboard layout" and then "Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC" screens.

So far, I've reset my computer 4 times and tried everything in the troubleshooting menu. Additionally, I tried opening BIOS and Safe Mode which both didn't open. I believe I've tried everything online, but I'm open to correction.

If anyone could please assist me, I'd love to get my computer back up and running.

Computer: HP Envy Desktop, Model #: 750-287c, add-on geforce 1060 gpu, no optical drive disk reader.

Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC [​IMG]
    Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC [​IMG]Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC [​IMG]Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC [​IMG]Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC [​IMG]

:)

art.maign, Aug 14, 2020

2. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened.

my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue screen then i tried to shut down then it got to choose youe keyboard layout then i clicked US then got me to choose and option. Most of the choose an option dont work and it is
    really frustrating so can i have some feed back and help?

billzheng1, Aug 14, 2020
  3. RyanP2210 Win User
    Choose keyboard layout screen help.

When i turned on my computer today an ASUS logo screen popped up that said please wait after a couple of seconds the choose keyboard layout screen would appear then when i choose a layout two options appear which are troubleshoot and shut down pc, i selected
    trouble shoot and all the trouble shoot options dont work> unlike other people who have had this problem i am able to use my keyboard and mouse within this screen. I cant get to my desktop at all. Please help!

RyanP2210, Aug 14, 2020
  4. jaybobMT Win User

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC - Similar Threads - Choose keyboard layout

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC: I'm using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.My system passes the health tests from the companion app and has the following specs:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with TPM enabled32 GB RAMMainboard ASROCK X570Windows 10 Education 2H1178 GB Free...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade: choose an option Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC: I'm using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.My system passes the health tests from the companion app and has the following specs:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with TPM enabled32 GB RAMMainboard ASROCK X570Windows 10 Education 2H1178 GB Free...
  7. Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC: I just logged on to my computer A Dell Inspiron ONE 2330 with a core i3. The computer is about 7-8 years old and I use a dual monitor. I use it pretty regularly and I don't have problems. But I was using it today when it just shut off. An electricity mishap in my house I...
  8. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  9. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option: so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened. my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue screen then i tried to shut down then it got to choose youe keyboard layout then i clicked US then got me to choose and option....
  10. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choose an option