Windows 10: Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

Discus and support Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OkieInCO, Jun 20, 2021.

1. OkieInCO Win User

Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder. It's time consuming to sort out the ones I just imported. Am I correct in assuming there's no option to create a separate project library folder for each project? If there's a way to do that, please let me know. Thanks.

:)

OkieInCO, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Windows video editor problems - different video lenght between project library and storyboard

Good morning.

I have Windows 10 64 bits. I am using the windows video editor app.

I imported 2 videos to the project library. I added them to the storyboard and changed their speed and trimmed them to suit what I wanted.

After finishing the project and watching the final cut, I noticed that the second video was too short (0.47 seconds), so I wanted to fix it. Thinking that I might have trimmed it incorrectly I went to the project and storyboard and added from my library
    the entire video again. This video was about 35 minutes. When I added it again, the storyboard showed the video as it was 0.47 seconds. I checked the speed just in case and it was x1, so it was not accelerated. It was just trimmed. I added the original video
    to the project library just in case and use it again, but the same thing happened. The video got trimmed to 0.47 seconds once I added it to the storyboard.

I restarted the software to see if that would change anything, but it didn't.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. If I had to guess, I would say that somehow there was a time limit set for the entire video forcing things to be cut down. But this is not something that happened to me before and I made longer videos with no issue.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed!

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Florencia

FlorenciaBotta, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

Restore Video Editor projects

Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips.

LisaPinchak, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

1. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library - Similar Threads - Choosing Specific Folder

2. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?: HiThere is a tool called Video Editor in Start Menu. The tool calls itself also Microsoft Photos 2020.20090.1002.0.When I hit the New video project button, the tool does not ask for the Path to store the project.Is it somehow possible to customize the path where it stores the...
  3. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?: HiThere is a tool called Video Editor in Start Menu. The tool calls itself also Microsoft Photos 2020.20090.1002.0.When I hit the New video project button, the tool does not ask for the Path to store the project.Is it somehow possible to customize the path where it stores the...
  4. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  6. Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor: Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in C:\Users\[my name]\[personal folders]\Video ProjectsThis is not in "My Documents" or "Videos" or even "Photos" but nested in a...
  7. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  8. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  9. Windows video editor problems - different video lenght between project library and storyboard

Windows video editor problems - different video lenght between project library and storyboard: Good morning. I have Windows 10 64 bits. I am using the windows video editor app. I imported 2 videos to the project library. I added them to the storyboard and changed their speed and trimmed them to suit what I wanted. After finishing the project and watching the final...
  10. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4