Windows 10: choosing where to download pictures

Discus and support choosing where to download pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I download a picture, I want to be able to choose which folder to save it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobSquirrell, Jan 20, 2020.

1. choosing where to download pictures

When I download a picture, I want to be able to choose which folder to save it to

:)

BobSquirrell, Jan 20, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 20, 2020
  4. choosing where to download pictures

Graphics or Pictures missing

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

For Internet Explorer

• Click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Choose Advanced.
    • In the Multimedia section of the list, make sure that the option Show Pictures
      is checked.

Thank you.

Marivel Man, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

choosing where to download pictures

1. choosing where to download pictures - Similar Threads - choosing where download

2. Choose where to get apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose where to get apps?: How to change: "Choose where to get apps?" I have buyed new computer just for work with Roland printers and now i cant download software VersaWorks6, because its not Microsoft verified app and its not possible to get it on Microsoft store?!! What is Windows 11 Home in S mode?...
  3. Choose where to get apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose where to get apps?: How to change: "Choose where to get apps?" I have buyed new computer just for work with Roland printers and now i cant download software VersaWorks6, because its not Microsoft verified app and its not possible to get it on Microsoft store?!! What is Windows 11 Home in S mode?...
  4. Where are the Pictures folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the Pictures folders?: I found the Pictures folder for Onedrive, and I just might delete Onedrive, but not the ordinary folder. I need to know where is that ordinary Pictures folder and if there isn't one then what if I delete Onedrive....
  5. Where's 'My Pictures'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's 'My Pictures'?: Recently had Win 10 installed on what was my Win 7 machine. I can't find 'My Pictures' folder! I had quite a few in there. Can I find that folder now, or enable it again?...
  6. Where are my pictures??

Where are my pictures??: I'm trying to upload my photos to Snapfish to make a calendar, but when I go to upload them, they are not on my computer. How do I get my photos off of Microsoft photos? Plus when I go to the albums I created in Microsoft photos, they just shut down the program when I try to...
  7. where are my pictures?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where are my pictures?: I've taken my photos With an iPhone Over the years . They are all supposed to magically Go to one place , I guess the Icloud . I find bits and pieces In lots of places but not all of them in one place . Also They are always pre-sorted due too EXIF or something . I'm old...
  8. Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes: I used to be able to see all the pictures in a downloaded theme and then select the ones I wanted in the slideshow. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore and would like to be able to select the ones I want or create my own from several themes and/or pictures from those...
  9. where are my pictures?

in Browsers and Email
    where are my pictures?: *Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I tried to look on the help screen, nothing there, I cannot even find the setting for how often I would like it to check my mail.,...
  10. Choose a program to edit pictures

Choose a program to edit pictures: Is there a way to edit the right click button when clicking on a picture. I am often using Snag it to edit pictures. And I would like not to have to dig in to open it with my right click button. If I can move it very close to the top that would be nice. See the picture....