Windows 10: Choosing windows version

Discus and support Choosing windows version in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Which version of windows is better for a family? Now i am using win-10 home. But I feel something absent in that version . Can someone help me to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NKR_107, Jan 31, 2021.

1. NKR_107 Win User

Choosing windows version

Which version of windows is better for a family? Now i am using win-10 home. But I feel something absent in that version . Can someone help me to choose windows ?

:)

NKR_107, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Choosing windows version

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Choosing windows version

1. Choosing windows version - Similar Threads - Choosing version

2. Windows 11 can't choose default app due to newer version of app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't choose default app due to newer version of app: The main issue is that Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 will not recognize a program that I want to use due to my having previously installed a newer version of that same program. An error message does not appear, but Windows wants to look for the newer version as the default,...
  3. Windows 11 can't choose default app due to newer version of app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't choose default app due to newer version of app: The main issue is that Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 will not recognize a program that I want to use due to my having previously installed a newer version of that same program. An error message does not appear, but Windows wants to look for the newer version as the default,...
  4. Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB...: Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB stick. Auto chooses Home and activates. Want to choose pro, but can't.I want to use my pro key when I install winodws , but do not get the option. I'm guessing somehow I got an embedded...
  5. Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB...: Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB stick. Auto chooses Home and activates. Want to choose pro, but can't.I want to use my pro key when I install winodws , but do not get the option. I'm guessing somehow I got an embedded...
  6. Renewed motherboard from amazon, no option to choose MS version booting off Microsoft USB...

7. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started: I've installed windows 11 on my PC first then installed windows 10 along with windows 11.after installation of windows 10 I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started and now I want to run windows 11 but I can't.I checked windows 11 system files....
  8. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started: I've installed windows 11 on my PC first then installed windows 10 along with windows 11.after installation of windows 10 I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started and now I want to run windows 11 but I can't.I checked windows 11 system files....
  9. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

10. Choose an Operating System Windows Boot Manager Windows 8 Build 8148 Version 2009 No...

Choose an Operating System Windows Boot Manager Windows 8 Build 8148 Version 2009 No...: Windows 10 Recovery Mode Choose an Operating System https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-operating-system-windows-boot-manager/7c158430-ca7c-4ca4-86b2-697c04c52c2b