Windows 10: Choppy audio when screen recording

Discus and support Choppy audio when screen recording in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I faced problem that after I'm screen record a video. When i played it back, the audio seems too choppy and laggy. Hope someone will help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nages Sree, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Choppy audio when screen recording

Recently, I faced problem that after I'm screen record a video. When i played it back, the audio seems too choppy and laggy. Hope someone will help me to overcome this issue, as student I need to record my lecture videos. Please someone help me. Thank you

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS not specified

:)

Nages Sree, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game audio is choppy in the recording. This generally happens when the recording is not ended correctly. We can try restarting the service for Game bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
      keys together to open Task Manager.
    3. Click on More details.
    4. Look for BcastDVRUserService, and click on
      End Task.
    5. Restart the game and try recording again.

You can change the settings how the audio is recorded and see if that helps in resolving the Audio issue. Please navigate to
    Settings (Windows key + I) >> Gaming >> Captures >> Recorded audio. You can change the Audio quality, and change the Microphone and System volume.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Choppy audio when screen recording

Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC.
    For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions.
    The sound is choppy, when there is no reason for it to be. Occasionally, video can lag in tandem.

During recording, it is possible to identify if the final product will be faulty, for the video will jitter and lag if this is the case.

To clarify - I am only recording source audio; my microphone is not being used to record my voice.
    I do not set my laptop's volume to max - the first time I encountered the issue, it was solved by simply turning down my volume.

Now, it doesn't matter, for the problem persists.

Can anyone suggest why my screen recorder is misbehaving?

FilmDecrypter, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Choppy audio when screen recording

1. Choppy audio when screen recording - Similar Threads - Choppy audio screen

2. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  3. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  4. Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.: Problems started arriving around 6 to 8 months ago with a windows update. Browser audio while using bluetooth headphones are choppy. All other apps and system sounds remain perfect. It is only any and all browsers that play audio that includes Opera, Brave, Chrome, Edge and...
  5. Windows 10 Screen Recorder Audi Choppy And Loud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Screen Recorder Audi Choppy And Loud: When i record my screem with the xbox game bar and save the recording, the video's audio is choppy and really loud. There a way to fix this? submitted by /u/AllTheWay210Bro [link] [comments]...
  6. Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures: Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC. For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions. The sound is choppy, when there is no...
  7. Choppy Audio in Gamebar Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy Audio in Gamebar Recordings: Hi, I've seen a previous post on this topic here Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar - Microsoft Community but the response was pretty much a non-answer because the Mod basically told the guy to just reboot everything and check the settings. This is why I'm...
  8. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  9. Bluetooth audio choppy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...
  10. Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...