Windows 10: Choppy Graphics moving Windows around?

Discus and support Choppy Graphics moving Windows around? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this new to me Dell Optiplex 9020 MT that I cobbled together with parts and all the parts seem to be good but I get Choppy graphics when moving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FunkMaster, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Choppy Graphics moving Windows around?

I have this new to me Dell Optiplex 9020 MT that I cobbled together with parts and all the parts seem to be good but I get Choppy graphics when moving around Windows. Like on the edges of the windows, they aren't nice and smooth when they are being moved around. 20H2 was installed. It's all up to date with the Intel graphics drivers. I don't think it is a driver issue as I've run this same cpu on my other computer and it is fine.

I already tried different RAM but that did not help at all. The only thing I can guess is the CPU. I don't know the history of it, it came out of an old Gaming board I got my hands on cheap. I have a spare but have not put it in yet. I will leave a speccy chart here so you can see the whole picture.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/s...XUenMJkxAHV665
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/en...wdz090/drivers

:)

FunkMaster, Jan 4, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 4, 2021
  3. choppy or grainy display on windows 10, intel 520 graphics card

choppy or grainy display on windows 10, intel 520 graphics card, how do I resolve this issue?

SudhanshuV, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Choppy Graphics moving Windows around?

All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Choppy Graphics moving Windows around?

1. Choppy Graphics moving Windows around? - Similar Threads - Choppy Graphics moving

2. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  3. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  4. Cortana moves around on it's own.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana moves around on it's own.: It doesn't open up randomly, but when I open it it constantly moves around my apps, past the search bar etc. As if I was repeatedly mashing the TAB key. This also happens to other things too, like file manager, or when I click ctrl + alt + delete. When I restart my PC, the...
  5. USB causing microstutter with moving windows around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB causing microstutter with moving windows around: Every time I plug a device into a USB port on my laptop, it causes windows to microstutter when moving windows around and various movements of things. I’m on a Predator Helios 300 laptop with the 10750h and 2060. I’m using a 144hz monitor as my main monitor connected through...
  6. A window cannot be moved around the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A window cannot be moved around the desktop: Hi, I have an App window that is stuck at a certain position on the screen. Normally, I can use my mouse to "grab" a windows title bar and move it around the screen. With this particular app OneNote, this doesn't work. I can move it by r-clicking the icon on the task bar,...
  7. Windows is choppy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is choppy: Booted win 10 off a USB everything seems to be working almost except everything is choppy . Booted my other is to to compare and my Manjaro drive runs smoothly anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? submitted by /u/Monado_trap [link] [comments]...
  8. Move Excel window around

Move Excel window around: Stupid question from a beginner: I can't move my excel window around. It opens in the biggest screen and locks there. How do I make it smaller and move it around with my mouse?...
  9. Curser moves around while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curser moves around while typing: My curser keeps moving inward as I am typing. I have Windows 10. How do I correct this problem and keep it in place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-moves-around-while-typing/1891c710-e53f-42b8-991a-e0d6b6e2f0ff
  10. Desktop Windows Move Around

Desktop Windows Move Around: My open desktop windows move around. I drag them to the center and then later they have moved to the left side. I don't want them to move around. My windows have always stayed where I put them in the past. I have tried to search out solutions to this issue but I only...