Windows 10: Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...

Discus and support Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/babygorilla90, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...

/u/babygorilla90, Mar 28, 2020

2. Pixelated Videos

Hi there.

When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal.

It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix that issue, my laptop can support 4k vids "like a boss" and never had an issue, the problem is on some web and desktop media players, I have no idea
    how to fix it.

Hope quick answer, that issue has become pretty annoying...

Stevan Ordoñez V., Mar 28, 2020
  3. Downloading Youtube Videos

i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or standalone program i can use that will actually work to download yt videos. thanks

xXWhackerXx, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...

No color in video player

Suddenly, color videos on YouTube and on my MSN homepage only play in black-and-white. They start in color, and in less than a second, switch to b&w, with a thin black border frame. All of my graphics are in color, as are all photos. When I tried the Turner
    Classic Movies stream, the color movies there play in full color mode. I tried calling my internet provider, but the tech was stumped.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rafaelstorm, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...

1. Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,... - Similar Threads - Choppy pixelated black

2. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  3. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  4. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pixelated video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated video: Hello, Since Monday, after a crash from my laptop, all the videos I wish to watch on the internet appear to have a lot of noise which makes impossible to view it correctly. I have tried many ways to solve this issue. I updated my GPU, my CPU but the issue still remains....
  6. Any idea how to fix these choppy pixelated areas in videos. Happens in all dark scenes....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix these choppy pixelated areas in videos. Happens in all dark scenes....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftawij/any_idea_how_to_fix_these_choppy_pixelated_areas/
  7. pixelated video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pixelated video: [IMG] Answer SS Sarah S (Microsoft) Microsoft Employee Thanks for using Photos! The bug you see here has been fixed as of app version 2018.18022.15180.0. Please let us know on Feedback Hub if you see additional visual issues with your exported videos. I tried to find...
  8. Pixelated Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixelated Videos: Hi there. When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal. It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix...
  9. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos: Why no color in The app Movies and TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/no-color-in-movies-and-tv-while-playing-videos/e8321ded-81c1-4e47-982b-9618990b361d
  10. Downloading Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Youtube Videos: i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or...