Windows 10: choppy scrolling in every browser

Discus and support choppy scrolling in every browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am using dell laptop my pc is having choppy and laggy scrolling even after bios update and windows reinstallation with complete hard driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sikenderkumar, Sep 15, 2020.

1. choppy scrolling in every browser

i am using dell laptop

my pc is having choppy and laggy scrolling even after bios update and windows reinstallation with complete hard driver formatand updated and reinstalled drivers many times but no benefit.

my specs are

i3 7th gen,4gb ram ,1tb hdd.

and i also noticed in device manager every time when i reinstall every driver of my pc, in driver events it says for example DEVICE NOT STARTEDIgfx.

please help me in this issue

:)

sikenderkumar, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Aceman.au Win User

Choppy Firefox scrolling with HW acceleration enabled

Yeah my firefox is not just choppy on scrolling its choppy whenever Im browsing its rediculous

Aceman.au, Sep 15, 2020
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 15, 2020
  4. pedsto Win User

choppy scrolling in every browser

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

choppy scrolling in every browser

1. choppy scrolling in every browser - Similar Threads - choppy scrolling every

2. Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.: Problems started arriving around 6 to 8 months ago with a windows update. Browser audio while using bluetooth headphones are choppy. All other apps and system sounds remain perfect. It is only any and all browsers that play audio that includes Opera, Brave, Chrome, Edge and...
  3. Scrolling is Choppy when on power mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling is Choppy when on power mode: Hello, whenever I use my touchpad to scroll on word and web browsers, there is a noticeable choppyness in the screen. But when i plug it back in, everything is smooth. Help would be really appreciated! Sincerely, Arnav...
  4. Choppy scrolling in OPEN/SAVE File windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Choppy scrolling in OPEN/SAVE File windows: Hello everyone I'm always bothered by how the window scrolls when being promoted to 'Open' or 'Save' a file, These windows feel choppy when scrolling in comparison to the regular File Explorer windows. It's hard to tell if you're scrolling up or down and for the eyes to...
  5. Choppy Scrolling on windows precision drivers

Choppy Scrolling on windows precision drivers: I just installed windows precision drivers on my 6 year old ideapad which had elan drivers and the scrolling has surprisingly got worse and choppy. Any fix ? submitted by /u/fartinguzi [link] [comments]...
  6. Choppy touchpad scrolling

Choppy touchpad scrolling: When I try to use the two finger scrolling on the touchpad, it's very slow/choppy. It's not like this when I first start up my computer. Usually it starts acting up after a few hours. I've checked my drivers, and it says they are all up to date. I've also messed around with...
  7. Scrolling stops in browser window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling stops in browser window: I have a Dell Optiplex computer using two Dell 27" monitors, connected to the computer using the Display port connections. No matter which way I connect them, my right monitor is the main one. I have used the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel to identify the left display and...
  8. Apps on browsers no longer scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps on browsers no longer scroll: Hey there. I'm going to try and describe this problem to the best of my ability and I am hoping that someone can help. I do not have a smart phone, so the few apps that I use, I use on my computer (including Tinder and Instagram). Tinder I just use on my Firefox browser...
  9. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  10. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661