Windows 10: [CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading

Discus and support [CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have downloaded a lot of things and i keep them in the downloads folder. i checked it yesterday because i wanted to do something and everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CheyArtz, Dec 3, 2019.

1. CheyArtz Win User

[CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading

i have downloaded a lot of things and i keep them in the downloads folder. i checked it yesterday because i wanted to do something and everything was gone! all that was there is a folder i normally use. but nothing is on it. it was miku miku dance. and the app is gone. ive not deleted it as i checked my bin. i thought it was a glitch but its still not there. on quick access it says the stuff i need but it says 'location is not available' it says it was moved or deleted. what do i do?

:)

CheyArtz, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Dec 3, 2019
  3. jesh Win User
    emergency download driver?

in my list of apps in settings there is one listed called "emergency download driver" with microsoft as publisher. i cannot seem to find any help or further info on this. anyone else know what it is? if it something malware i like researching so i know
    where i possibly got it.

jesh, Dec 3, 2019
  4. [CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading

? Add People to Emergency calls

You can only make emergency calls while the phone is locked by entering the phone number. If you want your concern to be available, it is best that you send a suggestion through Feedback Hub. In this case, our developers can consider it for the next update.
    To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and provide your suggestion and details in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Michael Rey, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

[CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading

1. [CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY] my downloads are not loading - Similar Threads - CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY downloads

2. Merry Christmas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merry Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all fellow members here on the forums. And for those of you that do Not celebrant Christmas, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to You all.Merry Christmas Everyone!And Happy Holidays...
  3. Merry Christmas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merry Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all fellow members here on the forums. And for those of you that do Not celebrant Christmas, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to You all.Merry Christmas Everyone!And Happy Holidays...
  4. Microsoft Christmas Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Christmas Wallpaper: Why doesn't Microsoft have Christmas Wallpaper to upload? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-christmas-wallpaper/17b81a74-c105-46a0-b6ac-e9fb441219af
  5. *EMERGENCY*Old Edge is in the Default browsers list, but it is not in my pc*EMERGENCY*

*EMERGENCY*Old Edge is in the Default browsers list, but it is not in my pc*EMERGENCY*: Hi, I am Aryesh. Today, when I went to Default browsers, with the new edge, the old edge was also visible. But, I am in the version 2004 so when I set old edge as default, and open a pdf, the new edge opens it. So, how to remove it from the list?...
  6. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  7. Christmas themes...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Christmas themes...?: I had no idea that it would be so challenging in 2019 to find some nice festive themes from the store and using Google. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Mistah-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8duon/christmas_themes/
  8. EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: Hello my NAT type is a MEDİUM. How can I make this OPEN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emergency-assistance/e66a17c8-6c4e-46d0-8b3c-d0f723949b3a
  9. HELP EMERGENCY

HELP EMERGENCY: How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/c0b6abe2-21e8-4b00-99eb-99ca247b457d
  10. HELP Emergency

HELP Emergency: What is the max storage windows10 on my laptop can handle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/ff9062d3-6b02-44cc-92b3-6c3f0de15f64