Windows 10: Chrome 76 hides extensions

Discus and support Chrome 76 hides extensions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I had Chorme 75 (64-bit) I could see all the extensions icons I set to see after the address field. ▼ [img] I updated to 76.0.3809.87 (64-bit)... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Paultx, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Paultx Win User

Chrome 76 hides extensions

When I had Chorme 75 (64-bit) I could see all the extensions icons I set to see after the address field.

Chrome 76 hides extensions [​IMG]

I updated to 76.0.3809.87 (64-bit) a few days ago and since then I can't see them. Now the only thing I see there is the Extensions button.

Chrome 76 hides extensions [​IMG]

When I click on the Extensions button, I can open a menu for each extension on the list and there is the option "Fixar", which is Brazilian Portuguese for "Pin". But I tried it TNA.

In the extensions management area the ones I could see before on the toolbar are all enabled, but the options there are limited to enable/disable and remove.

Any idea on how can I get to see these extensions icons again? TIA.

PS: I forgot to say that I have tried what I reported before both when signed out and signed in to my Google account. And if I uninstall 76 and install 75 I get these icons back.

:)

Paultx, Aug 9, 2019
  2. TairikuOkami, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Suspect Chrome Extensions

Considering the amount of available Chrome extensions, that isn't a long list.

Masterchiefxx17, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Chrome 76 hides extensions

Internet Download Manager extension is flagged in Google Chrome.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Google Chrome icon (shortcut icon) and choose
      Properties.
    2. Go to Shortcut tab.
    3. Copy and paste the following parameter in the text box across the
      Target field.

-enable-easy-off-store-extension-install

Please refer picture below.

Chrome 76 hides extensions d43abd23-452a-4c3b-bdff-a225e56facea?upload=true.png

4. Then try adding the extension and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you post your query in

Google Chrome support Forums
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Chrome 76 hides extensions

1. Chrome 76 hides extensions - Similar Threads - Chrome hides extensions

2. Can't hide file extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hide file extensions: All of a sudden, the extensions on my files such as .docx and .pdf have started showing, and I'm unable to hide them. Unchecking "Show File Extensions" in File Explorer doesn't work, because it doesn't remain unchecked. Anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?...
  3. Chrome Extension Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Extension Related: I saw a extension in my chrome extension called web safety extension and I do not recall when it is added and also google says it is a malware, So i delete it will it cause my laptop please answer. Nor it is safe to remove that extension....
  4. Chrome Extension Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  5. Chrome Extension Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  6. File extensions, unable to hide

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File extensions, unable to hide: Hello. I’m trying to hide file extensions in Word, Excel, etc. When I do the following nothing changes. I’ve tried this several times and also restarted my PC, and also tried Reset Folders, but nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks. View>Options>Change folder...
  7. Hiding Edge Extension

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding Edge Extension: Is there a way to hide an chrome extension (in Microsoft Edge) and view it? I am able to remove it from the bar, but not seem to find where it went. Any idea how to hide it but still find it? submitted by /u/epickaito27 [link] [comments]...
  8. Google Chrome Extensions

Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  9. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  10. Suspect Chrome Extensions

Suspect Chrome Extensions: Malicious Chrome Extensions... https://documents.trendmicro.com/ass...-droidclub.pdf 103743