Windows 10: Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar

Discus and support Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A new feature named ‘Chrome Actions’ has added to Google Chrome wherein the users […] This article Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 26, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar

WinClub, Nov 26, 2020

2. Cannot Type into Address Bar for Google Chrome

It only happens on chrome for some reason (no problem with internet explorer). My keyboard works for everything else except for chrome. To give a better picture, it's as if my left click is also bound to my right click. I am able to type into the search
    bar for my first window but not the address bar, but if I were to open another tab I cannot type into neither the search bar nor the address bar.

ScottMitani, Nov 26, 2020
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Nov 26, 2020
  4. AddRAM Win User

How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

OK, which settings ? Where ? In Chrome, where ?

I can`t find the settings to not let it auto fill in the address bar, I turned off auto fill in Chrome, and the list still comes up if I type Y

I just turned every option off in Edge (which I do not use) and a list still appears under the address bar.

OK, I got it fixed in Edge (which I do not use) but I still have the same issue using Chrome.

AddRAM, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar - Similar Threads - Chrome Actions lets

2. How to enable and use Address Bar Quick Actions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Address Bar Quick Actions in Microsoft Edge: Google Chrome already allows its users to execute several functions directly from the address bar. Taking a cue from this, Microsoft Edge has rolled out a similar capability. The browser has added quick actions that you launch directly from the address bar. Let’s see how to...
  3. Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...: ...which stops me from writing anything there. How do I get rid of this? The first thing on this menu is "Emoji". Very annoying, I think it was my little son who accidentally managed to enter a short commando and I cannot find any solution when I google this problem. Please...
  4. Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is the world’s most popular web browsers that have lots of hidden […] This article Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Can't open action center, can't type in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't open action center, can't type in search bar: In the past few days i'm having a problem with opening action center or type in search bar. What happens is i click on the bar or the icon, but its immediately closes it self like i double click on it really fast. It's not the first time it happened, i had this problem like...
  6. Microsoft Edge crashing everytime I type in the search bar/address bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge crashing everytime I type in the search bar/address bar: Starting this afternoon, Edge has crashed every time I typed anything in the address bar or the search bar found on the New Tab page. I'd made no changes whatsoever to any settings. Also confirmed that it wasn't a RAM or disk space issue. I noticed that when I changed the...
  7. Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format: After updating to v8.1, the address bar now has black text on a white background (see below). How can I get white text on a black background back? [img] 153825
  8. After clicking Google Chrome short cut, and typing URL on address bar, I get message Aw...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After clicking Google Chrome short cut, and typing URL on address bar, I get message Aw...: After clicking Google Chrome short cut, and typing URL on address bar, I get message Aw snap. What could be the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clicking-google-chrome-short-cut-and-typing/28e37dc0-7579-4f90-950a-e0b33ec2522d
  9. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  10. Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR

in Browsers and Email
    Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR: I used to be able to type something into the address bar and it would show me search results. Now it seems to no longer work and just sits there after hitting enter. I need to now go to the home page and enter what I had previously just been able to enter into the address...