Windows 10: Chrome after taking update

Discus and support Chrome after taking update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anyone else having problems with Chrome since update? Some pages do not load properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by debrayates1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Chrome after taking update

Anyone else having problems with Chrome since update? Some pages do not load properly

:)

debrayates1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Chrome after taking update

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Chrome after taking update

1. Chrome after taking update - Similar Threads - Chrome taking update

2. Chrome not working after 20H2 update installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome not working after 20H2 update installation: After upgrading to 20H2 at my Firm, Chrome will open once, then never again. The Event Viewer shows the following:Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 97.0.4692.99, time stamp: 0x61e7429b Faulting module name: GDI32.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1202, time stamp:...
  3. Chrome not working after 20H2 update installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome not working after 20H2 update installation: After upgrading to 20H2 at my Firm, Chrome will open once, then never again. The Event Viewer shows the following:Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 97.0.4692.99, time stamp: 0x61e7429b Faulting module name: GDI32.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1202, time stamp:...
  4. GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE: Microsoft did an update on 3/17/2021, after it was completed all my Google Chrome was GONE, email, favorites, apps, start menu. I had to reinstall Microsoft 365, I still have programs missing. I had to rebuild my start menu. Very, Very angry over this, WTH!!!!!! Cindy Shaw...
  5. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  6. Chrome takes time to open after new Update (2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome takes time to open after new Update (2004): ^ submitted by /u/hrithik15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9kphx/chrome_takes_time_to_open_after_new_update_2004/
  7. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  8. google chrome are freezing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome are freezing after update: hello guys i have a problem with mi google chrome the app every time it freeze i try uninstall and reinstall it but the issue persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/google-chrome-are-freezing-after-update/d60f9d0d-ba4e-4eab-9046-377c41916152
  9. Chrome problems after creator update

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome problems after creator update: After installing the creators fall update my chrome wouldn't work any more. I uninstalled it and it wont install either. I get unspecified error. 100058
  10. Chrome crashing after update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome crashing after update to win 10: Hello I recently updated my laptop to win 10 and i had to stop using chrome because it crashes. i tried to re-install it and it didnt help when i open any kind of video on chrome and play it on full screen it crashes and i cant open chrome for some amount of time. it sais...