Windows 10: Chrome and edge crashing frequently

Discus and support Chrome and edge crashing frequently in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything was working fine yesterday, I always use chrome but today when I opened Discord and tried to change the channel the page froze and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElPorgsky, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Chrome and edge crashing frequently

Everything was working fine yesterday, I always use chrome but today when I opened Discord and tried to change the channel the page froze and then chrome closed without any warning the same happens in reddit as it also freezes after being in the page for a moment, I havent noticed the problem in other pages like youtube or gmail but sometimes it will freeze by changing tabs quickly, I have already tried to uninstall and install google again and using incognito mode, the same problem also happens with Edge

submitted by /u/ElPorgsky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElPorgsky, Jan 28, 2021

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Chrome and edge crashing frequently

Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Chrome and edge crashing frequently

1. Chrome and edge crashing frequently - Similar Threads - Chrome edge crashing

2. Google Chrome Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome Frequently Crashes: I've had a problem with Google Chrome crashing frequently. How can I resolve this issue? I attached a screenshot of the crash log below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-frequently-crashes/f813c0e5-14a6-45bd-aea9-eb3dfdb66cd0
  3. Google Chrome Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome Frequently Crashes: I've had a problem with Google Chrome crashing frequently. How can I resolve this issue? I attached a screenshot of the crash log below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-frequently-crashes/f813c0e5-14a6-45bd-aea9-eb3dfdb66cd0
  4. Google Chrome Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD frequently with browsersboth Edge and Chrome...

Getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD frequently with browsersboth Edge and Chrome...: I am not sure if I saw this error before or after a windows update, but I am seeing a "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" BSOD very frequently for the past month whenever I use a browserboth edge and chrome, especially while watching youtube videos. Sometimes the same would...
  6. Getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD frequently with browsersboth Edge and Chrome...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD frequently with browsersboth Edge and Chrome...: I am not sure if I saw this error before or after a windows update, but I am seeing a "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" BSOD very frequently for the past month whenever I use a browserboth edge and chrome, especially while watching youtube videos. Sometimes the same would...
  7. Getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD frequently with browsersboth Edge and Chrome...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs

Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i updated win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242??...
  9. PC Games crashing randomly, Chrome Crashing, and Frequent Blue Screens

PC Games crashing randomly, Chrome Crashing, and Frequent Blue Screens: Hi all, My PC has been acting perfectly fine for a few years until one day when I pulled the plug out while my machine was running a game on accident and problems started to arise from there. I got the chrome "Aw Snap!" messages sometimes and then all my games Overwatch,...
  10. Frequent Edge Content Process Crashes

in Browsers and Email
    Frequent Edge Content Process Crashes: Hello, For some reason, when checking the Reliability Graph, it shows a lot of crashes of the Microsoft Edge Content Process. I have no idea what triggers this. Here's the log (Dutch): Bron Microsoft Edge Content Process Overzicht Werkt niet meer Datum...