Windows 10: chrome and other softwares pauses randomly

Discus and support chrome and other softwares pauses randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a big problem. When i visit some sites chrome task pauses and i cant resume chrome. this also happens with all my other software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adamLarsson1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. chrome and other softwares pauses randomly

I have a big problem. When i visit some sites chrome task pauses and i cant resume chrome. this also happens with all my other software.

:)

adamLarsson1, Dec 9, 2018

2. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't read my entire post.

Video does not just pause in the Netflix for Windows App, it also pauses in Chrome and in Internet Explorer. I have not fully tested Edge yet though. The reason why I was using IE is because the first time I tried to play a video from the Amazon site in the Edge
    browser there was an error.

There are no pauses using Firefox browser.

To be clear, video pauses momentarily in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (used purely for testing purposes) and the Netflix App. It does not appear to be pausing in Firefox browser. Video can pause on video's being played in Amazon and YouTube. It is
    not an issue that is affecting only the Netflix App.

Is there an updated video driver for the surface 3 that is Windows 10 certified?

Any suggestions??

Obsessive Power, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 9, 2018
  4. chrome and other softwares pauses randomly

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

chrome and other softwares pauses randomly

1. chrome and other softwares pauses randomly - Similar Threads - chrome softwares pauses

2. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...: Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares Media Player, Windows Settings are super slow, After not regularly using since 1 year.My PC isAmd Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Mortar Max, Thermaltake Semi Modular 500w, 480 gb nvme m.2 ssd.I didn't...
  3. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...: Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares Media Player, Windows Settings are super slow, After not regularly using since 1 year.My PC isAmd Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Mortar Max, Thermaltake Semi Modular 500w, 480 gb nvme m.2 ssd.I didn't...
  4. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  6. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  7. Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.: I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually turn it back on again every time by signing in again. The same thing goes for other applications like Grammarly and OneDrive,...
  8. I still could not download Chrome and other software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I still could not download Chrome and other software: Dear all, I still could not get Google Chrome download on my PC, despite all settings and latest Win 10 pro upgrade for my PC. Seems like the browser stopping it : pls pls help..... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Google Chrome Random Pausing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Random Pausing: I find it most irritable that Chrome has paused on occasions after Sleep or Hibernation. It does not happen often, but it does happen. Having tried some minor settings tweeks as specified on the web, it is not cured and still pauses. Does anybody have a solution to this...
  10. (BSOD) UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP when using Chrome and various other softwares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (BSOD) UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP when using Chrome and various other softwares: Hello, the title describes my problem. I first got this error when I was watching YouTube videos using Google Chrome, I have multiple tabs opened before I got the UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD. At the time I thought it was due to some graphic card error, because I saw red...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome pauses windows 10