Windows 10: Chrome and Win 10 again. . .

Discus and support Chrome and Win 10 again. . . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; These last two updates have have been messing with me more than ever (and before you tell me "thats a chrome problem, sorry dude cant help. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aidan Wheeler, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Chrome and Win 10 again. . .

These last two updates have have been messing with me more than ever (and before you tell me "thats a chrome problem, sorry dude cant help. It is Microsoft just as much as it is Google) ever since the updates Chrome auto redirects everything i search to Bing and it is killing me because it takes so long to load. It loads google then it loads Bing. It is not a virus or malware or it would show up in my virus protection, could someone help me??

:)

Aidan Wheeler, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Chrome and Win 10 again. . .

WIN 10 Update Kills Chrome?

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with your computer, I understand the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by the
    Babu V.

Why is Google Chrome not responding?

If the issue persists I would suggest you to uninstall chrome & reinstall in Compatibility mode & check if the issue persists.

This issue may arise due to some corruption in Chrome installation files. I suggest you to try installing Google Chrome in compatibility mode and check if it works. Compatibility mode runs the
    program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the program in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the setup file from the Google Chrome website.
    • Right-click on the .exe setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7/8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Chrome and Win 10 again. . .

1. Chrome and Win 10 again. . . - Similar Threads - Chrome again

2. my google chrome doesn't open again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my google chrome doesn't open again: my google chrome doesn't open again how to solve that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-doesnt-open-again/ecf6f9ed-4aef-409d-bd62-a1458ed3525e
  3. my google chrome doesn't open again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my google chrome doesn't open again: my google chrome doesn't open again how to solve that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-doesnt-open-again/ecf6f9ed-4aef-409d-bd62-a1458ed3525e
  4. Chrome opens in a small window. How do I make it open larger? Again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome opens in a small window. How do I make it open larger? Again.: I tried to find a solution to this problem, but all the answers I found in this community fail.My Solution:Start the app and maximize the window. Then reboot the computer. This worked for me. I think for some reason Windows does not store the windowsize sometimes during...
  5. Chrome opens in a small window. How do I make it open larger? Again.

Chrome opens in a small window. How do I make it open larger? Again.: I tried to find a solution to this problem, but all the answers I found in this community fail.My Solution:Start the app and maximize the window. Then reboot the computer. This worked for me. I think for some reason Windows does not store the windowsize sometimes during...
  6. Google Chrome will close all of my tabs and then open again very quickly, this happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome will close all of my tabs and then open again very quickly, this happens...: While I am using chrome the tabs will be closed out of no where, windows PowerShell will open for a split second, and then chrome will open back up. This is very annoying as I have school work to do with my computer....
  7. Google Chrome will close all of my tabs and then open again very quickly, this happens...

Google Chrome will close all of my tabs and then open again very quickly, this happens...: While I am using chrome the tabs will be closed out of no where, windows PowerShell will open for a split second, and then chrome will open back up. This is very annoying as I have school work to do with my computer....
  8. chrome again

in Windows 10 Customization
    chrome again: i accidentally lost my post before can someone please tell me how to make the computer do the reset to where chrome will work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-again/f92f307d-fa6c-41b8-88e6-06caaf5c93ac
  9. Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.: Whenever I try to open any pdf from my computernot the web in a browser, be it edge, edge dev or chrome it starts downloading pdf again and saves it in downloads folder. When I would open it again it would start downloading again and overwrite the previously downloaded...
  10. google chrome was deleted and now I can1t download it again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome was deleted and now I can1t download it again: deleted google chrome and now I can1t download it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-was-deleted-and-now-i-can1t-download/0a476fa2-a8e2-4316-b0ab-8f01fc202bed