Windows 10: Chrome Appearance while browsing

Discus and support Chrome Appearance while browsing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AJ1_1, Apr 20, 2024.

1. AJ1_1 Win User

Chrome Appearance while browsing

When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is this new? OR any virus OR browser is hacked or compromised? What to do to remove it?

:)

AJ1_1, Apr 20, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Helmut Win User

Chrome - Clear Browsing History

It is not necessarily a Chrome issue, e.g. could be a HDD/SSD problem where the Browsing History is located/stored. An essential first step is to re-install Chrome. In addition to that would be checks on your HDD/SSD. That will restart your Browsing history. Before you re-install make a copy of your Bookmarks. 3 dots > Bookmarks > Bookmark manager > 3 dots > Export bookmarks. You can import that HTML file again to Chrome or indeed any other Web Browser.

Helmut, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

1. Chrome Appearance while browsing - Similar Threads - Chrome Appearance while

2. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  3. PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome: PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome freeze for 30 sec and restartthe issue only happened when i was using hardware acceleration enabled app like chrome and discordthese are we i have done so far- use ddu to uninstall the driver- reinstall driver- use performance mode in...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 BSOD commonly while browsing on Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 BSOD commonly while browsing on Chrome: System: Ryzen 5 3400g at stock freq 16gb 3200 mhz currently running at 2666 mhz B450m ds3h V2 500 gb WD Blue SSD 1Tb WD Blue OS: Windows 10 20H2 BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Sorry for english, i will try...
  5. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  6. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  7. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  8. BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error: While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator. 69076
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...