Windows 10: Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail

Discus and support Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Novice here. Completely confused btw. Chrome is assigned as default email for W10. Actually using Yahoo Mail on AT&T Web browser. The to the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Aug 17, 2015.

1. lpatrick Win User

Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail

Novice here. Completely confused btw.

Chrome is assigned as default email for W10. Actually using Yahoo Mail on AT&T Web browser.

The to the point problem is that I am trying to send a zip file(containing photos) via Yahoo email and I cannot get it to attach to email so I moved the zip folder to the Desktop. When I attempt to "Send to mail recipient" from Desktop I receive an error box stating "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs panel."

What do I need to do?

:)

lpatrick, Aug 17, 2015

2. Yahoo as my default email program

Yahoo! Mail is the a web mail service, so you can only set it as the default if you have it setup in in Windows Mail program.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 17, 2015
  3. How to set Windows Live Mail as default email application

The only options that it gives me are Outlook (which I do not have installed) and Yahoo. I would like to use the Windows Live Calender but, I cannot.

I discovered (accidentally) that if I deleted the Yahoo account and re-setup Hotmail that it became the default and was displayed on the Today screen. I then re-installed the Yahoo mail. All is right with the world once again.

scmathisen, Aug 17, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Go to start menu and click settings, click system, click default apps and set mail to yahoo.

You may have to install a yahoo mail app from the the microsoft app store first, seems the only sure fire way to get this kind of thing to work.

TC *Smile

tcman50, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail - Similar Threads - Chrome assigned default

2. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  3. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  4. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge: How to make Yahoo Mail the default email client on Windows 7 using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-yahoo-mail-default-email-client-on-windows-7/3b842612-2aac-4cde-9b41-640caf8eaf57
  6. Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge

Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge: How to make Yahoo Mail the default email client on Windows 7 using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-yahoo-mail-default-email-client-on-windows-7/3b842612-2aac-4cde-9b41-640caf8eaf57
  7. Assign Default Mail App By GPO

Assign Default Mail App By GPO: How does a domain administrator assign a Default Mail Application to windows 10 users without replacing the entire AppAssociations.xml? I want to only set the default mail app to Outlook instead of Windows Mail. I do not want to replace the entire AppAssociations.xml due to...
  8. Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.: I keep getting a message that says "An error occurred while processing your request" with this code #97.ad472317.1616952245.901570e Does anyone know how to fix this? I can get in on Microsoft Edge. I ran a scan using malwarebytes, and it's ok....
  9. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  10. How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.: I folks, I have an Outlook account, of course, but I don't use it. Instead I use my Yahoo email, but for some reason the new app won't let me add it. Instead it only wants my Outlook email. Is there and way to add a Yahoo email? This is what I get when I select Add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail privacy error chrome 2018