Windows 10: Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error

Discus and support Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When Chrome forbids you from downloading something and starts displaying messages like Network failed, the chances are it’s blocking them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error

WinClub, Jul 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

How to troubleshoot downloads that display: Failed - Network error

Some files when downloaded with Chrome displayed Failed - Network error

Repetitive attempts today failed.

In the image one file failed four times, worked on the forth an failed on the fifth download.
    Another file failed on the first and worked on the second attempt.

Other downloads today were without problems.

Yesterday there were problems with Failed - Network error and repetitive attempts failed.

Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 29, 2020
  3. How to troubleshoot downloads that display: Failed - Network error

Do you have access to another PC or phone to proof network connectivity? This will resolve if the problem is a result of the network or your PC.

W10 Tweaker, Jul 29, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error - Similar Threads - Chrome blocking downloads

2. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  3. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  4. Internet files download Failed-Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet files download Failed-Blocked: When trying to download a file on a local regular account it shows up as "failed-blocked"The download works on the local admin account, but I need it to work on the regular account.The internet properties > security settings - Internet Zone "Launching applications and unsafe...
  5. Internet files download Failed-Blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet files download Failed-Blocked: When trying to download a file on a local regular account it shows up as "failed-blocked"The download works on the local admin account, but I need it to work on the regular account.The internet properties > security settings - Internet Zone "Launching applications and unsafe...
  6. Download Failed: Blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Failed: Blocked.: Hi my issue is on a browser namely Chrome, IE and Firefox.The problem I have is that I cannot download anything from these web services, instead it reports the error Download Failed: Blocked.Save image as, is greyed out, and hotkeys like ctrl+s are disabled / or just not...
  7. Download Failed: Blocked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Failed: Blocked.: Hi my issue is on a browser namely Chrome, IE and Firefox.The problem I have is that I cannot download anything from these web services, instead it reports the error Download Failed: Blocked.Save image as, is greyed out, and hotkeys like ctrl+s are disabled / or just not...
  8. Download Failed: Blocked.

9. Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome: [ATTACH]If while downloading a file on Edge or Google Chrome browser on your Windows […] This article Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. chrome blocked

chrome blocked: I cannot get pictures that were downloaded,says chrome blocked on this computer.Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-blocked/07a68572-b5a0-488e-8c9e-d3f29797a1aa"