Windows 10: Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

Discus and support Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mbs, Aug 15, 2015.

1. MBS
    mbs Win User

Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size.

Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small.

Any way to increase those without increasing everything else?

Thanks.

:)

2. Where did my bookmarks go and how to recover them

My browser is Google Chrome for bookmarks. Hit the wrong button and lost bookmarks. How do I get them back into Google Chrome? I use Windows 10.

george1162, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Bookmarks

If you decide to use a different browser, you can take all your bookmarks with you.

On your computer, open Chrome.

At the top right, click Customize and Control Chrome menu

Select Bookmarks and then Bookmark Manager.

At the top, click Organize and then Export bookmarks to HTML file.

Chrome will export your bookmarks as an HTML file. Use this file to import your bookmarks into another browser.

If Chrome is already installed on the computer where you are using Edge.

Open Edge

Click More actions menu

Click Import from another browser

Select Chrome then click Import or choose 'Import from file.

Point to the HTML file we backed earlier.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

been a while since I used Chrome

the only way I know of changing sizes is using the hamburger menu at the top right and selecting one of the options, eg Compact

paulsalter, Aug 15, 2015
  5. MBS
    mbs Win User
    Thanks.

That did sound familiar but looks like it's removed from latest version.

Thema:

Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

1. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Chrome Browser Bookmarks

2. Shortcut access to Chrome Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut access to Chrome Bookmarks: I would like to set up a shortcut on my desktop that will issue a command equivalent to Ctl+Shift+O to access the Chrome Bookmark manager directly regardless of whether Chrome is active or not. Is it possible? If so how?...
  3. Lost Chrome Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Chrome Bookmarks: Hello, I've upgraded Windows and lost all my bookmarks. Please help how to recover my bookmark history. Best, Tiko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-chrome-bookmarks/220fe9aa-64c9-4099-a308-dfd88550ed5b
  4. Chrome bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  5. Chrome bookmark bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  6. Bookmarks Bar In Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Bar In Chrome: Hello! Is there a way to add an additional 'Bookmarks Bar' under the normal one in Chrome? Just so you all know, I'm not trying to be a mooch. If I see a thread asking about something I can help with, I'm there. 162310
  7. Chrome browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome browser on Windows 10: How do I download and launch the Chrome browser on my new Microsoft Surface Go computer? The computer only offers Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-on-windows-10/2b2e88cd-e031-41b2-85fc-e2235f39ca93
  8. bookmarks in win 10 google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bookmarks in win 10 google chrome: Is there any way of retrieving bookmarks lost about a month ago? Please answer in the simplest manner possible as my tech knowledge is very limited. Thank you....
  9. Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Bookmarks: After last nights crash, I have my Bookmarks here on Chrome but not my latest ones. I have a saved backup of those Bookmarks and my question is as follows ... Can I import from that saved file and if so, will the Bookmarks from that file simply over-write the ones I...
  10. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...