Windows 10: Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

Discus and support Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AUTiger1, Oct 17, 2016.

1. AUTiger1 Win User

Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it is to always have to refresh a page for it to load fully. If you need anymore info just ask and I'll do my best provide it.

:)

AUTiger1, Oct 17, 2016
  2. RCH3 Win User

Google+ homepage will not load with Microsoft Edge browser. I will get a partial load of the web page with an error stating that the browser is not supported.

<Original title: Edge browser issues>

Google+ homepage will not load with Microsoft Edge browser. I will get a partial load of the web page with an error stating that the browser is not supported.

If I try to reload the page I will a screen offering me a choice of other browsers to use (chrome, IE 10, firefox and opera). I have read that there are problems loading with IE 11 improperly loading the Google homepage also. Is there a bug with Project
    Spartan or the Google website or perhaps my settings.

3. google chrome problems in windows 10

I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 and had the same problem loading the Chrome browser download page. Before blaming Microsoft for the problem I did some troubleshooting as I was also seeing that ad.doubleclick.net was also not loading.
    It showed an error message produced on the chrome download page (a page that would not load) stating that ad.doubleclick.net could not load.

During the setup process of my new Windows10 OS and before attempting to install chrome I installed Spybot's Anti-Beacon software which puts a lot of blocks on services that affect your privacy settings. One of those settings was to include the ad.doubleclick.net
    in a block list on your c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file. By doing so, it keeps that service from loading which apparently Google's chrome download site must require in order to continue. After removing that entry from the hosts file, I was able
    to successfully continue to the Chrome Browser download site and install Chrome.

If you have similar software on your computer, anti-virus, anti-malware etc., that might be blocking this resource, you might want to check to see if that is the case and perform any changes necessary to allow ad.doubleclick.net to load and that may solve
    your problems with Chrome and Windows 10 working properly together.

I hope this info helps some of you.

DeejayViciouz, Oct 17, 2016
  4. AUTiger1 Win User

I reset my Chrome settings and it seems to have fixed the issue.

AUTiger1, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Great I would have suggested to reinstall totally

saiteja1423, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors - Similar Threads - Chrome Browser Page

2. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  3. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  4. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow: THere is difficulty loading webssites on my laptopthe last time this happened was after an update was put on from you. Exact same thing. I don't know if that has to do with it.I am not willing to do a system restore etc.The CPU is at 100 pecent when the pages don't load and...
  5. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow: THere is difficulty loading webssites on my laptopthe last time this happened was after an update was put on from you. Exact same thing. I don't know if that has to do with it.I am not willing to do a system restore etc.The CPU is at 100 pecent when the pages don't load and...
  6. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  7. Chrome stopped loading pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  8. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading pages properly Win10: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  9. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  10. top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge: Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page...