Windows 10: chrome browser update

Discus and support chrome browser update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Once is a while when I am on chrome browser a full page window pops up and wants me to update. I am sure this is spam or scam of some type and I do not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, May 22, 2017.

1. Wood Win User

chrome browser update

Once is a while when I am on chrome browser a full page window pops up and wants me to update. I am sure this is spam or scam of some type and I do not click on it. My question is since I run ccleaner, malwarebytes, avg, and mrt all of which find nothing why am I getting these, I also get one for firefox. My computer is as spam scam and virus free as I can make it. What am I not doing or finding.

:)

2. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 22, 2017
  3. Adobe Flash updates

Which web browsers are you using again?

If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, updates for Flash are managed by Windows Update.

If you are using Google Chrome, Flash updates are managed separately by the web browser.

Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help

Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2017
  4. chrome browser update

no it's not normal. when chrome updates itself it never opens another window or tab. i ran across similar behavior and after a month of not finding what was wrong i simply uninstalled chrome and rebuilt it from the ground up under a new account/signin.

ChaChaLaBoom, May 22, 2017
  5. Golden Win User
    Easiest way to check this is to manually update Chrome....click on Help > About.

A tab opens with the information as shown below:

chrome browser update [​IMG]

Golden, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

chrome browser update

1. chrome browser update - Similar Threads - chrome browser update

2. ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome browser

in Windows 10 News
    ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome browser: [ATTACH]When you can’t reach a website, you are trying to access in the Chrome browser, you may see the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE message. Let’s look at some of the solutions that can help you fix the problem and get back to browsing. Fix ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome...
  3. Chrome Browser Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome Browser Screen: I cannot display my Chrome Browser as a full screen. All of a sudden, it occupies only about 1/4 of the right-half computer display and I cannot bring it over with my mouse. Did I hit a wrong key somehow? My Microsoft Edge appears as a full screen on my Chrome Browser on...
  4. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  5. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  6. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  8. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  9. Chrome, typing into browser......

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome, typing into browser......: This is complicated to explain. When I type a question into the middle search bar for Chrome, the letters instantly transfer to the top address bar. I don't want this. Can I make Chrome let me type into the middle bar? 87777
  10. Chrome default browser problem & not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome default browser problem & not updating: I've had this problem ever since I installed Windows 10 many months ago. Chrome is set as the default browser. If I open it and pin it to the task bar, after a while it'll start opening a new instance of Chrome (it takes up an additional slot on the task bar as shown below)....